Joined the club...leaving my job

So today is my last day here at Reed Smith. I graduated in May and was finally able to find another job. I start working my other job on the 30th so I’ll have a two week vacation (as good or bad as that may be). The new job is exactly what I wanted and pays a hell of a lot more than what I get now.

Most of you won’t really care, but I’m pumped about it!

Congrats. Good luck at the new jobby!

Where are you going to be working now?

How did you like working at Reed Smith?

Highmark

They’ve treated me pretty well since I started about 2 years ago. The pay isn’t the greatest, but I’ve gotten a ton of good experience. So long as you don’t have to deal with the attorney’s, it’s :bigok:

highmark… oh noes!

good luck! let me know if you have any DC needs

what’s wrong with highmark? i’ve heard mostly good things about them, but i’ve also heard a few things that weren’t so good. pretty much the main point of the bad parts is that with all the mergers, they’ve had to let some people go.

and thanks for the DC offer, but i will no longer be working with DC’s or servers for that matter. i will be in more of a PM role with integrating technology to their business needs.

New job + more $ = Supercharged GSR :slight_smile:

congrats

congrats. :slight_smile:

all in good time…i want to do it right the first time, which means it’s going to cost an arm and a leg.

thanks!

thanks!