JuicedGT...No longer "juiced"...

here is a sneek peek of whats coming this winter. This is only a very small portion of it…and its only “mocked up” in this picture for test fitment etc…as you can tell part of my old cai is still mounted to the fender well…

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a72/frogiiie/miscc004.jpg

why cant it juice and boost. or is that to much.

awesome :headbang:

you should keep it juiced, blown + spray = :smiley:

eh…no more spray for now. I have bigger plans up my sleeve. =)
edit: plus the spray had to go in order to fund some of this stuff…

Good deal man, should be fun to rip around town in when its done :tup:

yeah…I will be hangin with you cobras like i was one lol.
edit: now if i can just get one of you cobra guys to give me your
fuel tank and dual pumps, id be all set :lol:

Very Nice.
:tspry:
I’ll let you ride the bike if you take me for a spin. lol jk.

edit: Bring it with ya next time you come over. BTW, fuckiN’ rotors are kick asS:headbang:

I’ll run ya. :slight_smile:

You know the snky snky

Estorvito: Bring it with ya next time you come over. BTW, fuckiN’ rotors are kick asS

Glad you like the rotors! i told you it was a sweet deal :tup:
Car will be down for a while…its in a million pieces right now…i have to put it back together the way it was so i can get it to my friends shop and tear it all apart again, should be back up by early march is all goes as planned.

camarojoe: I’ll run ya.

You know the snky snky

sure…why not…add me to the list. should be interesting…vids will be taken :tup:
your car will pass everything but a gas station…so, if im lucky, you will run out of gas half way through the run and i can pass ya :lol:

look forward to seeing it outside work in the summer

you work for FTN?
you are?

depending on how much fuel my car will need next year, i might run dual GT pumps with my BAP, so i’ll have no need for the stockers. I’ll let you know as the winter goes on :wink:

sweet…i was told i could run the Ford GT pump, or even the svt focus pump…but i dont know…everyone keeps telling me to go with the cobras.

When I saw the title of this thread, I was saying to myself “please be turbo, please be turbo,” but blown is just as cool. :tup: Hope all goes well with the install…should be a very fun ride when all finished up.

if you can find a cheap set of cobras and run a BAP with them just do that. if you can wait for ken to sell you his that would be your best and cheapest move :tup:

… and Independant Rear :mamoru: er. hehehe just fucking with you.

looks like a fun project, I can’t say I’m a fan of that kind of blower (all of the disadvantages of a turbo and supercharger combined) but it’s gotta be a TON cheaper than buying turbo manifolds, etc etc - is it at least Intercooled?

:tup:

no not intercooled…cheaper than turbo…yes. by far.
so far this whole project will have cost me around $300 for everything supercharger related. the head until, all plumbing, discharge and intake assy’s. as well as the 42 # injectors and the 90mm LMAF…so yah, you can see why i did it.
sometime next year i may slap an aftercooler on it, but we will see.

what disadvantages does this style blower have? its power all the time. its safer than a turbo by far…(no added heat) (may not ultimately have as much power potential) but there are no real disadvantages.

independent rear my ass…solid ftmfw :lol: Im not that dumb.

positive displacement supercharger > that. google it if you don’t believe me :wink:

“The roots-type supercharger is a positive displacement system referred to as a blower since it doesn’t compress air directly, but simply moves it quickly. It employs 2 or 3 counter-rotating lobes to scoop a fixed amount of air from the outside and deliver it into the intake manifold. Unlike the compressors of the turbocharger and the centrifugal supercharger, which deliver exponentially greater boost with increased rpm and which are not designed to perform at lower rpm, a positive displacement supercharger pumps a fixed amount of air for every revolution, and delivers instant boost even at low rpm.”

like I said, all of the bad things about a turbo (lag) w/o the benefits (boost reliant on exhaust gas vs a pulley). shrugs at $300 who’s to argue, but it’s not my style, like I said.

LOL wow this guyz cool! u hear that Bladez and 87Fox! This guyz way cooler than you two :tup:

Nice setup btw, clean car