JuicedGT...No longer "juiced"...

12.14@120 with a pulley and catback and stock IRS. 1.73 60 ft on BFG DRs. nuff said ASSCLOWN.

who ever said i was cool? or cooler than these 2 because i dont have IRS?
I have nothing but respect for these guys.
Everyone knows the IRS is not the preffered rear end for racing in a cobra.

There is no doubt a roots style blower is better…they boost around 1500 rpm…almost instant. Sure, that would have been my preferred choice, but hey, for the cost i got this kit at, i will take it…and run with it. I will have many, many more things to compliment it…450+ rwhp is just fine with me…

Wow, you really don’t need an intercooler? How much pressure will you be boosting?

How much PSI can the plastic intake handle?

an intercooler would be nice. there really isnt one made for a vortech. vortech usually uses the air to water aftercooler. which is what i wanna do eventually…but they are insanely expensive. right now i will be going 6-8 lbs of boost to start.

Plastic intake can handle quite a bit, but im changing it anyway to an aluminum one.

Bullitt?

well…i was thinking of the PP intake, and having it ported…but now, there is rumor of a Trick Flow intake being released in february…which is almost identicle to the bullitt, but its a true bolt on…dont need all the extra stuff to make it work…i might hold on for that one…I will know more in the next week when camarojoe gets me more info from SEMA this week.

This is what a solid IRS setup can do 1.4 60’ chief :slight_smile:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v440/hissssnsvt/wfc9.jpg

^^^^ is going to be my new background when I get home. how much ya got invested in the s/c kit???

yea i work for FTN. i work in Air/Ocean for Mike Weir. I drive the Cobalt SS thats always parked by the thruway

haha, it’s all good man, we are all friends. He’s just tryin to get me fired up so I keep the Cobra. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/87FOXGT/bwahaha.gif

The IRS can be made to be pretty damn strong, but not for cheap. 9 inch is the way to go if youre gonna drag race a bunch :tup:

right now, invested in the s/c kit, which includes everything, even the 42# injectors and 90mm LMAF…out of pocket i have spent $357 to be exact. This is because of selling the nitrous kit and a few other things here and there…if i were to add everything up, according to what everything cost, its about $1300 for all so far.
considering you cant touch a used kit for under $2k…id say im doing well…especially on the out of pocket part.

87FOXGT - I kinda figured he was just goofin with ya…but i personally dont know him, so i assumed he was making those comments toward me.
yeah, the IRS can be built nicely…but for the money, its much easier to put th 9" solid back there.

nice blower, that thing should cause some trouble on the street

are u piecing a kit together or did u buy a complese sc kit used for a short???

ive been piecing it together…I got the blower which only has 1500 miles and was fresh from vortech with an upgraded impeller for $800…the entire intake and discharge assy i got new from someone online for $200 and i just picked up the lmaf and injectors from the same kid for $200 which have about 500 miles on them…

how what size spray and how many bottles did u run through that plastic intake?
im suprised those things dont blow up

:tup: good deal on the blower, hopefully my notch will be runnin strong next year and get together with the rest of these blown stangs

i only ran 1 bottle through it, a dry 100 shot. i got bored with it quick. I would have done wet, but didnt wanna risk any fuel puddling in the intake…
i know 1 guy in particular who has sprayed about 30 bottles through his stang, with stock internals and intake and hasnt had a problem…YET. lol

mine is definately getting replaced though…not only is mine plastic but i dont have the alum. coolant cross over and its only time before it cracks.

Weak sauce, see sig, nuff said… Its my job to ruffle there feathers, my two best friends are ford boys, i have to keep them in check and make sure they reconize who da boss is :wink: big dogs gotta show dominance tward the little dogs

<3 you mike, hanging the wheels in a 36XX lb car is > hanging the wheels on a 31XX lb car :wink: