July 22,23 NYSpeed @ NOPI New York:

link isnt working for me.

just do your homework on what they’re judging for in the classes …

Is a Camaro a sport coupe?

hmmmm, maybe kevin should come out and race his slow pos civic to rep Uncle Bens and B-lo???

layzie??? where are you???

Maybe if I get the taurus done I’ll enter it for the burnout competition. :tup:

:word: that reminds me, my new front tires should be in today, meaning i can toss the old ones on the back for a day or two and put on a few smoke shows :tup:

hmmmmmf, i will prolyl attend as a spectator since my car is a ways from being done…def sounds cool though… :tup:

im in! i want to camp out…whos down? huge nyspeed bonfire party!
and has any one went on there myspace site? that music want me to put a bullet in my head!!

ill ber there to represent and run mad heads y0

say my car is far from perfect…is parking in the show frowned upon? i’d say my car is a 10footer, lol.

Or I could just send you a pic of my tail-lights, cause thats all you would be seeing:biglaugh: , as soon as I get it done I would run you, always fun, it’s a VR4 right TT2.5??

It would be the other way around…galant vr4=first version of EVO in the states…that audi isnt that quick…Id like to race it. O and it’s not stock either…the VR4, or my car for that matter

how about u send him a pic of ur tail lights so hed know wat itd look like when hes in front.

I’m afriad of a couple S4s

yours is not one of them :slight_smile:

No, it’s a 2.0L single turbo

I’ll be up in buffalo sometime this summer with the car, it will (should) be in working order.

Should be a fun run, if my car doesn’t blow up.

hope there is a lot done to the S4…

count me in as long as my car is back together in time which it should be. i’ll prolly just show tho.

what’s the deadline for registration?

(Daddie) Just let me know when you are around.

(05OrangeSS)I think in this video ( http://media.putfile.com/eclipseblur ) you and Larry were dead even, ask him who won when we raced up transit.

Taurus should be ready by then for the burnout pit. All it needs is some fresh tires, and a huge nyspeed decal to make it complete. :lol:

Can’t wait, did you finally get the FMU?

Nay haven’t heard a peep, never said I needed a blower to do it though. It can do nice N/A burnouts with the stock 15" wheels. :slight_smile: