July 7,8,9 NYSpeed Showcase @ Grand Prix of Toronto:

i started cleaning mine today…

i need to finish that prob thursday morning…

i need to start packing tomorrow

Just got home, the car broke down in Indiana (so I left it there just off the highway and had to go back for it today from DC). I’ll post details in another thread. But basically I’ll be trailering it up to Toronto.

to be honest, i don’t feel like reading through.
is there a race on saturday? how much? what time?

i will be making the trip up saturday…i will be there sometime in the afternoon…have to goto the science center in the morning…part of the deal with the woman

^^^ heheheh science center…

or is it science centre…:slight_smile:

well since i am american i say center…but once we cross that border it will be centre…silly bastard

Alllriight :tup:

And I’m picking up the large NYSpeed stickers today - 2’ long :tup:

hahaah big nyspeed stickers!!! YAYYYYYYY

Does anyone have 2 free-standing poles, or anything for that matter that we can suspend the NYSpeed banner with? They are out of tables at GPT…

I’ll see everyone tomorrow. I’ll be at mighty a little after 12:30 or so :tup:

out of tables…that’s gay. i decided to clean the car today…will also clean it once we get there… just about all packed up too… just drying a few clothes to toss in.

make sure if you have a 2-way radio, bring it along.

The car isn’t done… I still have to put the whole interior back together!

if ur doing it tonite and want a hand let me know

Thanks man but I should be good. I’m about to drop the car another 1.5 inches or so as well just so it looks betta :slight_smile:

Anyone have anything to hang the banner from?

hurry up joshhhhhhhhh

i will see if i can find anything… but not really sure what i have around the parents house.

Mike has a tent he is going to bring :tup:

We’ll hang the banner from that.

car is washed and waxed, ready to go

i need to detail the engine bay tho, ah well

… interior is 90%…

… must sleep now…

going to finish the car now… gotta do windows… wax … then clean more of the engine bay.

have fun fellas…see ya saturday…i will call skunky when i get there to meet up

it seemed unorthidox for me to have my car ready more than 12hrs before show departure. For good measure, i will begin removing my enterior right now. I already pulled the engine.