July 7,8,9 NYSpeed Showcase @ Grand Prix of Toronto:

gotta do body work… then i should be good to go

OMG… after I friggin call everyone and updated them, the GTP people FINALLY send something in an email for us!!! :tup:

I’ll be hosting the files and posting them up in a few here.

Please notice that I have attached the Competitor Kit, which will provide you all the necessary information for the GPT Auto Expo Show.

If you are traveling into Canada from the United States, please notice I have attached a Canadian Custom’s letter. The letter provides reasoning for you crossing over to Canada. Also, please do not forget to bring your identification such as Passport and Birth Certificate.

Right Click, Save As HERE - Compliance Verification & Service Letter_KH.tif

Right Click, Save As HERE - GPT_CompetitorKit_2006.doc

Can anyone convert the .tif file to a PDF?

lol…yea i just got that HAHAHAHAHA

shit…thursday nite?

Thursday 3pm -6pm according to the document.

fuck

'cmon Jay, you can do it.

JOSH I CANT GO

:frowning:

Not even for a day?

Oh well, the offer is still there if you need a place to crash.

you son of a goose

driving to NYC fri nite

anything on thursday kinda sucks, but will deal with is somehow.

that’s right you’ll deal with it…!!!

anyone want to go up to spectate on saturday?

ANYBODY WISH TO CAMP INSTEAD OF GETTING A HOTEL?

I already reserved a site, #232 at Indian Line Campgrounds. It’s only $26/night, you can have upto 6 people per campsite and 3+ cars are allowed at each site.

check it out if you’re interested. I plan on doing the full camping thing at night (i actually enjoy camping) and spectating during the day.

http://www.trca.on.ca/parks_and_culture/activities/camping/

It’s only 10 miles from Downtown Toronto!

Indian Line Campground
7625 Finch Ave West, just west of Hwy 427

I have room for 3 more people at my site, bring a tent. OR reserve one yourself if you’re worried about my ghey tendencies or the smell of burning vasoline.

i was thinking of it

edit…I am think i definately going for the day…i made a deal with the woman…we can goto the Science Center for a lil bit then INDY IT UP

We are leaving from Mighty @ 1pm on Thursday.

Everyone read the papers that have been sent to you and print out the Compliance Verification & Service Letter to bring with you.

I also need whoever has the NYSpeed banner to bring that too… I think Jay has it…?

josh, make sure you save some room for some bings.ca stickers on your car too eh…lol… not joking

my car needs detail like whoa, nyc roadtrip wasn’t kind to her! :frowning: