Junior tuned the Evo today...

btw travis are those corrected numbers :rofl

Yea. I heard this had the TK correction factor and it only actually put down 323whp. Can you elaborate on this?

:lol

Sick car TT. Feel good to be back in one(evo that is) :lol

Thanks, however I’ve never owned one before sir.

Oh damn my fuckup… Somehow I thought you had a big power evo before.

…sweep this under the carpet, no? :tongue lolz

Sick sick car though. I would like to get one myself but still can’t justify spending that amount on one to do what I’d end up doing with it.

I think your thinking of e-man (deadbeat)

I’m horrible with remembering names and who’s who. Getting old and sniffing too much brake clean.

TT had big power Supra before and 91mm modular sn95 cobra.

Solid numbers. Cant wait to see this thing rip

speaking of which, what ever happend to said cobra

Finished the initial build, and sold it before it ever got on the dyno for tuning.

e85 is awesome, too bad the gas milage on it is wayyy worse than 93, otherwise id do it too lol.

20mpg on pump vs 14mpg on e85 (for me atleast)… not too much of a difference for what your getting out of it…

If your someone who drives your car long distances abroad and outside of the area, I could see e85 being an issue.

But staying within a few hours of our area, theres enough e85 stations to not cause to much of a hassle.

I’m still on the fence, but leaning towards running e85 myself in the Z

http://www.fuelfrenzy.com/images/gascan.jpg

or just have a tune for pump as well…

FAR too many benefits to let fuel mileage be a concern, you’re surrounded by pumps down there and it’s cheaper than 93!!

X1000

Well theres always that as well. I don’t understand why people think having an e85 map means your stuck with it? I’d think the only real hassle in running e85 and needing to switch off to a pump tune is making sure whatever fuel is left over is bled out/burned off before you got WOT happy.

I will probably run e85 only, as well when ym cars back out it wont be in summer DD status like it was the past few years, and I don’t drive far enough in it for it to be a concern.

yahhh… that would be the smartest thing

I talked to pete about it… he said he just needed to run the fuel real low and it was fine