Jury Duty

“I hate (insert racial/ethnic/political slur)”

bingo.

haha… john, if your company isn’t paying you the daily rate, then claim you can’t go because of fiscal reasons… typically you makel like 8 bucks a day plus 5 for parking and 5 for lunch (both of which you can’t do for under 5 in pittsburgh)… but i think that’s how it works.

if it’s for allegheny and you’re in butler, it might be federal, for which you have a slim chance of talking your way out of… is it the courthouse at 7xx grant street or 4xx grant street?

Its the federal building.

:owned:

Had jury duty a few years ago, and had a fun time. However my employer paid me for the days missed…1st case, [which I didn’t get picked for] was for a guy and his girlfriend who paid a hitman [undercover cop] $200 in foodstamps to kill her ex…:bowrofl:…really wish I could have sent those morons to prison…The case I did sit on was for a guy who would break into cars on the walking trail, find womens purses that were locked inside, just would steal their house keys and get their address…At a later date he would go the their house, let himself in, and just stand there and watch them sleep.:nuts:…He was tried numerous times for this and always got off…But the jury I was on found him guilty and sent him away…In the end I was glad I helped put this asshole away.

I would love to get on one of those…:reloading :reloading :reloading

yeah… you see some real winners in federal court… i’ve sat in on a few cases that were … interesting…

You don’t look like me by any chance, do you? You cold impersonate me and go sit through the case.

:rofl: :rofl:

My mom has been dismissed from federal 2 times already. You can claim finacial hardship. But you’ll probably get a letter stating you are dismissed but they will contact you again for it in 6-12 months.

Unless your fat smart-ass, that drinks and smokes too much, I doubt it…:weak: