Just bought a '65 Jag E type

Vintage car that my sister and I are going to restore for racing overseas. Car is in some pieces and boxes and I may require more assistance than just JVG in loading the nose section into the back of the truck with the car on the trailer, as well as on/offloading the chassis itself.

Pickup is scheduled to be morning to early noon-ish of next Tues(22nd). Transpo will be in my diesel, I will buy you lunch.

Who’s available? I will contact once the weekend closes in some here.

Work pwns me :frowning:

sorry to hear it! lol j/k.

good luck with it though, i too am working.

i am down. i have no job so.

Good deal. Elliot pm me your cell number. I’ll give you a call later this week once I have the exact time of day sorted out. I’m still awaiting for the final time that the current owner will be flying up from FL to meet me at their house

BTW, car is located in Albany so it’s not going to be a huge drive anywhere.

Fuck. I’m not gonna be back from Potsdam til 6pm-ish on Tuesday.

i’m down

id be down if it were later in the day :frowning:

unless u do it early in the am so i can make it to class by 1230

i can check my work sched…ill let ya know…

NO WAYYYYYYYYYY!!!111111

If you still need more people, you have my sword.

Let me know if you need a hand im down :thumbup

shut up guys u aint gonna “let him know” shit lol ur all gonna forget

no i’ll be there. and elliot if you wanna go you can ride up with me

if any of you cant make it i told adam to give me a ring… im down for some jag lifting

Jim, JVG, and Elliot have been recruited. Thanks guys!

i prob wont be much help but im down, i usually sleep till 12 anyways so why not do something for once lol

Pics of said car in parts?

On another note, why havent you accepted my friend request on Ps3? haha

oh and adam, if your still at hunts ill have some work for ya coming up this winter

There is only one project I’m working on this winter :wink:

My sister has all that information on her laptop in Switzerland. First time I’ll lay eyes on the car will be when I go to pick it up on the 22nd.

I’m so jonesing to go buy another PS3 right now but am waiting.

Jim, JVG, Elliot. The pickup time has been rescheduled to around 6pm on Tues, rather than the morning. If that’s a problem for any of you let me know.