Just bought a '65 Jag E type

2 day old thread with no pics or vids? wat?

Seems like you bought a life size model kit. Assembly required.

still good for me :thumbup

badass.

:number1 Yup, that’s what the car looks like, wire wheels and knockoffs too… I think my sister said some kind of sky blue color or something.

Yeah. misc boxes of wilwood brakes, carbs, etc. Plus that entire body nose section tilts up and forward and that’t the main part that is off the car at the moment. Some minor rust here and there.

It’s going to be a nice car when all said and done :slight_smile:

Please tell me its got or will have a BRG paint job. :excited:excited

british racing green not sure yet :slight_smile:

Well Adam, in that case; Are you thinking what I am thinking?? :excited:lol

Aaron that’s why we <3 you!

Adam doesn’t have the cojones for that paint :lol

Adam… I want to do this lol. I get in at 6:03pm Tuesday. Wanna pick me up from the airport? lol

I have to at their place @ 6pm to get the car. I’m trying to follow theoir requests and make it as easy/painless for them as possible as they really don’t want to get rid of the car but have to do so to support their failing business in FL.

Ahh ok. No prob. Also, since I already just sent you a PM…

911 work this week?

Yup, just gotta bang out this 944 and get it the fawk out of my garage. I’ll give you a shout as soon as I have it wrapped up.

teaser

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o285/Boxxersix/xketype.jpg

HOT

awesome. keep those plates. :slight_smile:

Nice!!!

fuck the teaser i was a part of that shit. so many i’ll be there’s but only 3 of us there including adam.

Looks good adam, my dad and I have an e-type convertible that we are just putting the finishing touches on (3 year project). In addition 2 xk140 mc roadsters that we are working on.