just got a stupid ticket

I was driving home today, and i had just left a stop light i get like a little bit up the road and a cop runs out in the middle of the road like a retard and pulls me and like 3 other cars over. they had a radar set up on the side of the road and where pulling tons of people over. he said i was doing 68 in a 50 but i know i wasnt going that fast and there where like 10 cars around me. so i got a ticket for 60 bucks and 3 points im gunna fight it but how should i go about it and what should i say when i go to court.
its my first ticket. i was told i should ask for the paper work that says when the radar was last calibrated. my cousin got of twice saying that.
any help guys. it was in my shitty honda civic to not my S13
Brent

Sir I just caught you red handed double posting this message, that’ll be $300 and 10 points.

Here Brent, have a read through this site.

http://www.magma.ca/~fyst/

thanks paul.
i just read through all of that page and printed it out i am going to start working on my defence and see if i can get this cop to screw himself. or who knows maby the 3 of them wont show up… as they must. my first thing to try will be to get the trail delayed that may get me off. we will see i will be ready for them…
Brent

No problem Brent.

If there were three cops involved, and they all have to show up, it should be pretty easy for you. Delay it once and be ready for the second time… and I bet they wont all show up.

thats my plan. i will delay it the first time and i will have all them questions with me to ask them if they do all show up, plus i am going to write a letter and try and get them other too documents. hope for the best
one thing though the insurance company doesnt find out till i am convicted right?
Brent

Exactly. And if you switch companies before you are convicted, the MTO will tell your old company (the one they have on file from when you renewed your plates) about the ticket and your new one wont know unless they do a specific search on you.