2 speeding tickets in one stop?

wondering how legit this is. i ended up getting 2 speeding tickets and 2 other stupid tickets in one stop.

the speeding tickets was 105 in a 60, and 97 in a 50 on two totally different streets. he said he followed me in his undercover car with the lights off.

he actually ended up giving me tickets for 3 different streets.

this was at night so i couldn’t even tell he was behind me since he was in a black car with no lights and my car has pretty dark tint. cop was a dick he was going to start measuring my tires and go though my car, saying he smelled weed and shit.

well first off take it to court ! ! ! he can say whatever he wants but if he didn’t get you on radar your golden.
and he can not give you tickets for fallowing you around town and nit picking ur driving.

I SAY take the fuker to court, he will fold or not even show up and that will be the end of it.

I have had this sorta thing before and if he has no radar reading it won’t stand up…

Next time though, maybe drive more civilized??? (not sure if u were doing this or not)

---------- Post added at 09:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 AM ----------

now what were the other 2 tickets?

unnecessary noise and something about my tires, i usually drive normal but once in a while you need to do something.

well, i would take it to court if I were you,
he probably wont even show but he cant fallow you around town and nit pick you to death,
they are required to pull you over first sign of an offence not 10 mins later.

and they are required to show you the radar gun but since he fallowed you he aint got the proof

---------- Post added at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

now you say he fallowed you with his lights off, do you mean headlight or strobes

^^^ spell check works wonders !!!

and the police are not required to show you the radar reading, you can ask and he can show you if he wants.

best of luck

fight it… i have a feeling the judge is going to side partially in your favour, but not entirely.

it does seem quite excessive.

well talked to a laywer and they say they do

he ahs to pull you over for your first mistake. he cant just follow you around and watch for everything you do wrong and book you for it. I ahd a cop a couple months ago right me two tickets… i went to court pleaded my case and they pritty much looked at the cop and said “what the fuck were u thinking” and threw it out. on my way out i laughed in the cops face and told him hes the reason cops are seen as dirty. and that was for my car having no cat and driving down james st hamilton… he tried to say i was speeding on burlington st with my car slammed (LMFAO IF ANYONE KNOWS THIS ROAD … YOU NO THIS IS A JOKE) so i asked to see the gun and he took his ticket back for twenty over and wrote me one for 30 over and didnt show me the gun. i went to court and was like “wtf he wrote two tickets for one stop… instantly you no hes lieing or there would be no need to write to tickets” easy as that. its the end of the month and cops are trying to get the shit in for the month. you just got fucked by a shitty cop… fight it chances are he wont even show up. pisses me off to no my tax money goes to these dirty fucks to have the government tell them how many tickets they need to hand out to fuck the public even tho are taxes pay there wages… and it pisses me off even more too hear that they have time to follow ppl around and rack up as many infractions as possible. on the plus side last wednesday i left moose and goose and ride tried to stop me… lmfao drove right threw without stopping if only they knew… i was in a car that wasnt in my name… the plates were registered to a 95 240sx green and im in a gold s13 coupe. and my liesence is suspended and the plates on the back have a 6 month old temp sticker. would of been a great day for opp if they stopped me

---------- Post added at 09:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

and about the radar gun. they dont have to show you… i think its stupid but thats the truth. i find it funny they can hand you a ticket saying you were going __ km but when you ask for the proof they dont have to show. hand them a crazy expensive device used to prove speeding and dont enforce they have to use it. sounds like the typical ontario government right there. but cops are stupid. the other day at st davids rd all opp on patrol were sitting inside tim hortons… i enjoyed the 220 kph drive home to welland

Sounds like entrapment to me. You should be good to get off on one of those.

dont take getting off on one as enough. honestly as soon as i said " if he can right two tickets out hes already in the wrong" the judge just shock his head yes and threw it out. these fucking cock suckers cant get away with this shit anymore. dont let them fuck you from behind, you do the fucking.

where do you get your information from? Police can write you a ticket at your window for anything they believe you did… you MUST accept the ticket, and would be causing your self much more trouble by trying to refuse a ticket… I have never been givin a ticket i did not deserve, exhaust, car to low, bald tires etc - these tickets, may be bull shit tickets, but you deserve them -

if you were ever actually wrongfully charged, you would have just cause to fight these, but it looks like you were speeding and have a loud car etc -

take them to court and hope for the best - but i would forget about being above the law and so should every son member with a lead foot, just sayin - a clean driving record is always better than not