just got my 240sx

im pretty excited, yesterday i got a 92 240sx LE coupe, 175,000km. it has a stock sr20det motor in it, big koyo rad , a greddy turbo timer, and a jdm cluster that goes to 7,500 rpm. i think thats it for aftermarket stuff. oh and its red, i’ll have pics up soon. hamilton roads just got a lot less safe :). wonderin if theres any pros on the hamilton mountain that wanna take a look and gimme some pointers

I used to live up on the mountain when i was like 6 , i was born in hamilton :frowning: Congrats on joining the club.

thanks, i never realized why ppl were so obsessed with 240s till i got one. it is disgustingly fast!, i smoked a new turbo subaru wrx last night. old man dun shit himself

I’ve been obsessed with them for 3 years , and i just got mine 2- 3 weeks ago, and im 15 and dont even have my G1 untill February…

hey there young’ns don’t be talking about street racing on the boards no one wants to hear of your stupidity.

Lol I’m a younging , but i still ahve the same love for car that you do :slight_smile:

it was a little 0 - 60 km/h race on upper james, not hardcore street racing… relax

You mean you accelerated hard to the speed limit right?

Hey im thinking about buying this 90 240SX, its $900 without the rims and 1600 with em, I know what your thinking its way to cheap, and there has to be something wrong with it. THe guy said it needs frame work, I have no idea ho wmuch that would cost me, anyone willing to help…Im new at this.

Thanks

if it needs frame work, do not, i repeat, do not get it

it will [rolly end up being a huuuuge burden on you and youll end up parting it out, or putting it back up for sale

ive owned 2 240’s that needed frame work, and to date, they are my biggest regrets since becoming an enthusiats nearly 6 years ago

rust holes are easy fix, but twisted frame, its scrap

I’m getting a full tube chasis , with a roll cage built for my two fourty… Good by rust…

Aswell as fiber glass panels…

were are you getting the roll cage muilt by?

I hope your not streeting that chassis, if so may G-d have mercy on your soul!

Its not 100% , but my moms ex is a fiberglasser / welder , and he worked with all types of cars ( He raced funny cars , f1 boats , etc) and we have an i dea on making a whole new tube chasis with a rollcage built to the chasis its self , and if you mean driving the car on the street, yes… but im not 100% sure what you mean by Streeting… oh and the fiberglass would be the fenders , bumbpers hood , engine bay… etc… lol tell me what you guys think…

^^^i think you’re a dreamer who is going to buy a rust bucket 240 like the rest of the little-gangstar-lowballing-kids on son
… if not then good stuff, be sure to show us

wow youre retarded

im sorry to disapoint you , but im not a little-gangstar-lowballer like you think , and i will be sure to show you, i guess i wont sa nything that is going to happen to my car , because eople will assume that im lieying , even though if you ask anyone i bought stuff from , there was no problem for price (john_gto) Sorry everyone for “lying” , didnt mean to disapoint you…

And calling khoolie retarted , because hes excited about getting a car , is pretty “retarded”

You’re wrong. Insuing that one will make roads unsafe is retarded. Agreeing with that is even more retaded. Kind of like Dumb & Dumber.

As for your tube chassis…I hope I will still be around to see it “when” it happens.

Oh by the way. A family friend is an aerospace engineer working at Bombardier, head of combustible something-or other. We have talked about building a fighter jet. So based on that I have started telling the world that I will have my very own Eurofighter with more power and stability than the original. And I’m building it it my one-car garage. I havent started yet, but it should be done by next weekend.

stating that the roads just got a lot less safe was clearly a figure of speech. im not at all a reckless driver. u need to get a life… instead of sitting around in ur parents basement dreamimg about a car u’ll never have and bein a tough guy on an enthusiast website. in my opinion ur just a cussy little bitch…go outside and get some sun and stop raining on everyone else’s parade.

Cal had a built SR in his clean ass coupe before it was parted… I don’t want to be rude, but have you got anything to show?