Just me and my coupe *video*

Heh … I got a good friend up in Mono Mills, running up there in a turbo S12 and an S13 (following a Neon :() man …

If this becomes a “thing” and you won’t run screaming “New-b … New-B!!”

We’d love to bring at least 2 of the 13 Devils (ok, honestly there actually are only 2 of us), just for the ride up there, and the meet n greet …

Hey, I’ve got an SOHC with no LSD … it drifts awesome if you’re making a left … the 16 psi of boost helps too :wink:

Ya, True that ganksta Coupe’s suck… :stuck_out_tongue:

heh, maybe you read it in my post here about LSD options for S12s and S13s :wink:

Yummy … clutch LSD, no burny burny for the viscuous fluid

But Z31 LSDs = $$$$

Only drifting left = free

Heh … and 6’2" in an 80s Japanese car - RH drift = whacking my head off the doorsill/B pillar

heh, maybe you read it in my post here about LSD options for S12s and S13s :wink:

Yummy … clutch LSD, no burny burny for the viscuous fluid

But Z31 LSDs = $$$$

Only drifting left = free

Heh … and 6’2" in an 80s Japanese car - RH drift = whacking my head off the doorsill/B pillar[/quote]

what models of Z31’s coem with teh clutch LSD’s??? i have a buddy who has had about 7 of these cars. turbo and non.

87-89 Z31

with the exception of the 88 Special Edition (and maybe the Hiro, they’re so rare I can’t find one to know) the SE has VLSD.

If he wants to let one go for cheap I have a nice home for it. They can be used in the S13 but you’re likely going to need custom halfshafts.

I don’t know for sure … I’m going on reverse here.

The S13 VLSD will fit my R200 with some modification (ie custom halfshatfs) but the Z31 is a bolt in with the Z31 halfshafts.

But your R200 is different than mine.

Worth finidng out … if your friend has an LSD in a Z31 or out … or even a FSM, would maybe solve some questions.

Heh, and FrEaK, if you’ve ever seen the camber on an S12 with lowered springs, left side tire wear is the least of my concerns :wink:

I swear my contact patch is somewhere around the lettering on the inside side wall lol