Just me and my coupe *video*

Doin some crazy sh*t in an open parking lot. Was good for a
first time experience doing stuff like this. Will definately do some
more and better ‘acts’ next time. :slight_smile:

Now on to the vid:

Click to stream play it, or right-click and Save As (6MB):

http://240sx.cubicdesign.com/videos/dec28/gonad.wmv

A few things, yes, that’s a Flowmaster 40 muffler on there (2.5").
I understeered like a whore. And I used eBrake on most turns
to kick the rear out more.

Enjoy…

kool vid man, i thought you were gonna hit that trailer for a sec :lol:

that was alot of fun today, G. thanks for coming out. wish i’d driven your car too, but i was too scared i’d fuck it up or something…next time i’ll give it a go though, and hopefully next time i’ll be able to bring my car along too and not have to borrow Marc’s… :evil:

if you want to, i can send you the vids i took with my digi-cam. i have no-where to host them, but they’re pretty good…only thing is i didn’t have any zoom, so they’re from far away…but still good. gimme a shout if you want them. :smiley:

UNDASTEEA~

in one of the videos i took, you can hear me shouting “PLOW KING!” :oops:

at least he got it sideways a good bit. we took Marc’s car out too and tried, but with no LSD, snow tires, and no e-brake, it was VERY hard to break the back end loose…if at all.

You guys arnt throwing the car enough.

Powerover drifts aren’t goin to work in an under powered open diff car.

Just huck her like a dutty skut.

was trying to Adam.

we weren’t trying to power-over. i knew that wouldn’t work. i was mostly trying to feint/clutch kick, but even that was to no avail., and without an e-brake and on massive tractor-snow tires (the ones on the back of marc’s car are insane), it proved very challenging.

my car of course still won’t move so it could not make it out. we haven’t worked on it lately because of christmas but will be working again this week.

SC Flick yo

Brupp Brupp

Lol yeah, my car’s like anti-drift setup right now. SOHC, no LSD, broken ebrake cable, crappy all-seasons on the front, grippy as hell tractor style snow tires on the back.

Gautam, however, has no excuse. :wink:

White men can’t jump, Brown men can’t drift.

But this will all change shortly…well, just the brown men can’t drifting part. White men still can’t jump. :lol:

lol u call those understeer drifts, u should see my drifting atempts. i have my very sad drifting display on video.

it sounds like a drift, does that count?

oh and give me a holla next time u go out, was that in brampton?

Adam, is it just me or does your car seem Drift-Happy?

This was north of Brampton, near Caledon area. Very nice, peaceful
area. Some good roads for togue and sh*t up there.

SHIFT_Sideways lives there - I went to see him and his buddies. Will
definately mention it here next time I go. Could turn into a little meet. :slight_smile:

Yeah, myself and driftRPS13 live up here. It’s a really nice area, I just moved here a few months ago (formerly in Bolton) and I’m in love with the roads in the area!

We’ll definitely make a meet out of it next time…

I like up here too lol about 5 min away from you hehe

Roads = exellent cops arent that bad, you can book it down side roads like nothing and not have to worry about the cops. Only down side is the long drive to the city, but driving is fun! :wink:

It took me about 45min from Brampton. I live right at the south edge
where it meets Missisauga near Hwy10 & Ray Lawson.

Drive up their was nice, open air, window down, sunroof open (just a
little), in late Dec. Talk about weird :slight_smile:

Time passes by like nothing cuz there are no stops and open roads where
you can easily hit 180km/h and worry about popo.

tru dat. driving in this area is alot of fun, there’s some great roads and barely any worry about cops.

the video was taken in the parking lot of the local Catholic high school. they have a seperate parking lot specifically for driver training, with little lanes and stuff. this is the one we were in.

yes, next time we do something like this, we’ll definitley mention it before-hand on here. this one was sort of last-minute. it was me, Gonad, SHIFT_Sideways, Pluspy (who barely posts on here), and Roby, the guy who drove the pale blue AE86 at the Signal event. he doesn’t post on here.

DTS - where in Caledon East do you live? i’m just over at Old Church and Mount Hope. how old are you? shoot me a PM and maybe we could meet up sometime.