Just one of those things...

I was hearing a knock/clunk from the rear of my car for the past week whenever i’d push the car a little in the turns…loud enough to make me wonder about my strut mounts/diff/anything else expensive in the rear that might feel like breaking on me… :x Got me kinda worried…you know how it is when you “hear stuff”…

This morning (like, a week later…) after getting into my car and driving I realized that someone had left the rear seat belt tangled up…and it was banging against the plastic interior piece. :oops: =D>

Sorry if this seems a little pointless, but wow relief and feeling dumb at the same time. I know you guys have had this kinda crap happen at SOME point…

lol.

seatbelt > you.

Just kidding. Glad to hear it wasn’t anything expensive.

seatbelts are for losers

Yeah I removed mine to save weight

dont worry man i had it happen to, i kept hearing this tapping every tiem i went around a corner, Turns out it was my cds banging around :roll:

I’ve got a big clunk, as the plastic box with all my jumpercables and tire iron and liquids tips over and rolls around.

don’t be embarased. We’ve all got loose stuff in our cars.

Yeah Im the same way I panic when I hear some kind of a strange noise coming from my car and I can’t relax or stop thinking about it unless I find out where it’s coming from and what is causing it. … Im the type of person that when something goes wrong or something breaks I want it fixed right away!

oh man ive been hearing that same clunk, i bet thats what it is… lol

every interior piece on my car rattles, due from either my coilovers or my exhuast…

its kind of anoying

i had this wierd sound everytime i braked and turned i found out i forgot to bolt down the wheels :shock:

LOL! I thought I had this massive valve tick in the Tracer. Turns out it was a stack of CDs inside the glovebox rattling together with a can of lock de-icer.

I thought I had a problem with my exhaust but then I realized my friend sitting beside me had a farting problem. ( :lol: you know who you are :lol: )

Same here… If anyone has any good ideas on how to eliminate cat back exhaust rattle please share!

My current solution is cranking up the stereo.