post your squeeks, rattles and clunks

anyone else have annoying noises they can’t get rid of? I’m still trying to find some of the rattles. One in the dash and one behind the rear seat.

a pair of good strut bars will get rid of some of your rattles if you dont have them already.

they did it for me when i first put a pair on.

ya I have front and rear Cusco strut bars :slight_smile: Just asking what other people have and how they fixed it. Curious I guess

I got a few…

hole in the chassis that my Hot Pipe runs throu is a little tight so as the Hot Pipe moves slightly from engine shack… it’ll vibrate up against the side

my muffler/silencer rubs the rear tow hook slightly so i need to re-do that as well

sunroof seal is gone and I believe the hatch seal is too… so around 120km’s you can notice it “in comes the stereo”

other then those I dont have a damn problem… and my car is completely gutted/stripped “and I actually do no not find it very loud”

the only problems i have are the sunroof squeeking and the hatch squeeking. i just lubed the weatherstrips with some silicone and it goes away for awhile.

shifter vibrates like a mofo at decent RPM, very loud

the interior roof my on my car rattles and squeaks everythimg i go over a bump

Everything Fucking Rattles in my car…

I guess Solid Engine Mounts don’t help that :stuck_out_tongue:

I have a few raddles in my car to, only when i go over bump, for being so low to the ground, lol.

My 93 Mx6 (FF) seems to lose traction while I’m in a turn and I give it a little push, it never did this before, and I’m wondering if it’s the clutch, the tires, whatever type of lsd if any… I dunno like the wheel was turned but the car didn’t and it was on dry road. meh, aside from that I’ve got an exhaust rattle, but I know where it is.

you pansies would shit yourself if you ever got a ride in my car…

lol i got front and rear strut bars, BUT i only get a sqeak when i get off my 20 degree angry uphill driveway (lol jk it isnt that bad but the curb is pretty bad) when i diagonally get off it, i hear my roof twist against teh sunroof seal lol, and in the winter i hear ice crackling XD, and i hate that when i go over 150 my sunroof sounds like an airhorn high pitched ass shit, i took a bungy cord and hooked it to my seat mount to pull it down so it doesnt do that anymore lol

and maybe my 392874298347298374982374db muffler muffles some of them lol

my interior roof where the sunroof goes into rattles … so i push it and it goes away lol… bhind my dash has slight sound sometimes… rarely…

My wastegate dump tube vibrates against my steering column on hard left turns…really quite annoying.

Nothing that can’t be fixed though.

Other than that she is drum tight.

I have a few sounds, some under the dash and and a little twist here and there, I should have most of that fixed for the summer tho

WHOOT WHOOT< I can not wate to get back onto the road

My windsheild wipers squeak…

when i rev above 4000rpm, i hear a mild vibration from the dash.

and i still have an intermittent “klinking” coming from beneath the car somewhere at really low rpm (near idle).

nothing really surprising for an 11 year old car.

my trunk rattles.

i also had a rattle in my trunk, but it was just a small red platic clip fastened to a thin “rail” located by the trunk hinges. i’m not sure what it’s used for, possibly to hold the trunk upholstery, but i simply took it off and the rattle was gone.

Same, any way to get rid of this? Mine are brand new too…

Any way to get rid of the shifter noise @ high RPM ? It’s VERY loud.