Just saying whats up...and looking for insurance

Hello to all, my name is Kamal, from Guelph. Right now driving a Sentra SE-R, looking into getting a Skyline GT-R, I have one pretty much lined up from Japan, but I like to cover all my bases before I jump into something. I know allot of people here own skylines, I was wondering if you would be able to tell me what some of the best companies are for insurance, or if they all accept skylines? I was also wondering if skylines are elligible for classic car insurnace (might be cheaper??)

I appreciate all responses thanks.

im not sure about the insurance aspect. but most other guys should as i dont have canadian but Us insurance. and i dont think you can get classic as here i think its 25 years to be a clasic…

and welcome to the forums…

Anyone know bout this stuf?

Kamal, welcome, you should be buying your car through us; we make sure all our buyers are well informed and take care of everything to get you your car…

Vehicle Insurance is usually based on appraised value or a 19a policy. A vehicle appraisal will need to be done. We recommend using Thornhill Automotive Consultants for appraisals.

another one from guelph! :R

welcome

15 yrs old + is classic…you just have to tell them its a show car and not a daily driver…or rather…prove to them…itd be easier if it was insured under the same policy of another car