What's A Skyline Comparible To??

I’m trying to get an insurance quote on the skyline gtst and they keep telling me they can’t quote me because it’s not in their system and they can’t find anything to compare it to. I know theres tons of posts about insurrance but i couldnt find any relating to this question and i cant get onto gtrc for some strange reason. Any help or phone numbers are appreciated.

anything (rhd if it is), similar body type, engine size, turbocharged or not etc etc.

Looks like its going to be a bitch to insure any rhd car i wanna get lol and i dont wannt get an apprasal cause i wanna gte a quote before buying the car

Call Economical.

Tell them the vehicle is imported and has a 7 digit VIN number.

They insure rhd’s for sure??

I have my 180 with them.

I htink i spoke with one of their brokers, she told me i might have a hard time. And that I would have to get an appraisal and stuff but i dont wanna buy a car untill i know what im going to be paying for insurance…damnit lol

Mine wasn’t appraised…

They asked for a picture, so I took one with my blackberry and emailed it.
They said, “Thank you”.

i remember when i had to go through this aswell lol but it was worth the hassle lol

good luck though i pmed you with some advice hope it helps :slight_smile:

Ummm, ive given my broker out to everyone, i called and had it insured the same day, not even a problem

the broker is W.B. White in oshawa, if you need more help pm me

Had my insurance with W.B. White in Oshawa as well. Get an appraisal first.

I guess it pretty popular lol, but they’ve been awesome, such fast service and such.

i have convictions so im put into the high-risk market. sucks

In that case, call Nordic.

Check your PMS

dont get a skyline lmao?

Mine has an appraisal done :slight_smile:

Do you need to get an appraisal done if your only getting liability???