Just so you guys know...a_ahmed is back.

How old are you anyways? Because I’m sure most people would think that you’re at most 17 years old.

Can you quote me on the HLSD comment? I do not remember that. And I don’t think I said that would be track only. And I don’t boast about anything, I recommend them to people based on my experiences.

That’s just stupid. I remember some kid posting about how stock 240 brakes sucked as he just put on new pads and rotors and he noticed that they were “glowing” shortly after. His brakes were being broken in but he didn’t even know it.

So instead of preaching to everyone that they NEED 300zx brakes, give them info on how to get a good and fairly affordable setup. It’s like telling someone who wants 230whp at MOST to just go get a gt30 turbo and 1000cc injectors.

Wow look who’s talking now. Aren’t you a hypocrite yourself if you have all these “expensive” parts on your car but you never take it to the track regularly, or have you even taken it to the track? As far as I have known, since last year, you were constantly “building” your car and it was only used as a mean of transport.

How are the stock 240 brakes outdated by today’s standards? Go look at some of the new cars and report back to me as to what kind of brakes they have. And please don’t go look at exotic sports cars.

And I never said that the stock 240 brakes are GREAT. I said that the 180sx brakes are a great upgrade and more than enough for most people. See? My views haven’t changed.

You can understand english right? How many times do I have to say that 300zx brakes are not NEEDED. It all depends on what you are going to use your car for. I highly doubt that most people here can fade a properly working set of 300zx brakes at the track. And if they do, there’s a chance that they put in a shitty fluid and/or did not do something correctly.

To begin with, I will tell you that we have very few 240s that even come out to the track. Most people here do not track their cars to the point where they will need 300zx brakes. Most 240s that track their cars are into drift. And when you’re drifting, stock brakes with a good set of pads and fluid should be good enough. Upgrading to a 180sx or Q45 brake upgrade might even be a little overkill for that purpose.

If anyone disagrees with me, just feel free to bash me. You can’t learn anything if you’re always right.