Justin's s14 240Sx (94 sentra_xe)

its a 50 series sidewall…i should know i work at goodyear and i mounted them :facepalm

+1 it’s an aspect ratio not a unit in itself

What I’m trying to figure out is if the tires are oem width with a smaller sidewall. If so, the 115 mph your speedo said you went around the corner at is really not 115 mph. :up

why does it fucking matter, fuck you fucking people are such fucking morons, i was there and i know, why the fuck does it matter what size his tires are? fuck…every fucking thread is like this and im getting tired of it

http://www.miata.net/garage/tirecalc.html

Thats why it matters. You were probably going less than 115. fuckity fuck fuck fuckers.

just take a deep breath dude.:vlad:vlad:vlad

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

I guess useful information about tires is useless. If you work at a tire place I would expect that you know that the sidewall measurement is dependent on the width of the tire. God forbid somebody asks a question about your project.

Speaking of projects…
Lance you need to update your thread.

NO!!! THERE CAN ONLY BE A 240 CIRCLEJERK IN THIS THREAD! :gtfo:gtfo:gtfo:gtfo:gtfo:gtfo:bh::bh::bh::bh:

:vlad

we were talking about jeffs car :retardclap, where in there are we talking about my project? :bh:

my tires are 205/55R16

i will replace the rears with the 225/55R16’s i have at my house

and i have 4 205/55R16’s at goodyear i will use to practice drifting

that works hahaha jp

Ok so you are building it to drift. :open_mouth:

omfg hahahaha :rofl :rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:puke:mamoru:

Did not know your name wasn’t Jeff. :cry:

Thread title owns you

Sure does :cry:

+1 now :gtfo hahaha jk, these new smileys need to be used somehow

:haha_1: WOO!

fuck.

9 pages of thread and all the pictures are in the first page.

what kind of build thread is this

:haha_1:

Seriously, this build sucks. The OP should take hints from my build thread if he want to see progress pics!! Learn some tips!