Justin's s14 240Sx (94 sentra_xe)

that nismo sticker is off

lmao!!!

yeah i know i know, its a winter car now, i havent touched it sence i got the 240…i also broke the egr tube off of the exhaust manifold…havent done anything with that either and it sounds like trailer trash

mass quantities of wiring isnt necessary, but youre rewire jobs youve done and random lengths of wiring under the hood of your cars and in your trunks arent helping your case.

whats the story on that NX, bone stock SR20De, or is there anything done? a buddy of mine has an NX with a SR20VE swap, built head, re-ringed stock pistons, acl race bearings, arp hardware stand alone, its pretty quick for a little NA car

yeah its stock, catless and thats about it

its my dads and we just got it road worthy while him being unimployed, so he is putting it on the road this week and once he gets bills straigtened out it will go off to the body shop cause that thing is ROT CENTRAL than the modding begins

i still havent put the black lip or sideskirts on either

Nice S14, what do you have planned for it before you start drifting?

boo rot.

im taking out a loan for what was supposed to be a computer, with the loan im getting a VLSD and coilovers…and use whats left over to finish anything i didnt get to (prob the tranny)

paint would be nice too

What kind of coilovers?

That guy didnt know shit ROFL. when i said “look at the PR suspension” it got quiet, and everyone was looking around thinking the seller was PR. haha. good times.

Justin i maybe got more parts for you. including a tranny :smiley:

ill buy it fuck i need one meao asap!!!

i was about to buy a SOHC with tranny but if u found one hook a nigah up

not sure havent researched much yet, what do you guys suggest?

Stance/Tein - baller
Megan - Budget.

still love mine tho :redspotdance:

I got a set of Silkroads and a Set of Teins sitting in my shed… BUY THEM… And to think… when i found this car for you, you didnt want it, and you cried like a vagina that it needed work

i was thinkin of tein, pete suggested the same 3

from jerimah (daemonspeeds)?
bc i was about to buy his sohc swap. and give you the tranny/sell the motor to a friend. and i break even. make mothing off it. bc im a good friend like that :redspotdance:

Get Silkroads… Tein is WAY over rated

fuck off, ill kick you in the fleshy patch where your balls used to be hahaha…how much for the two sets? and when you go get them you can get my fenders =]

haha wtf do you need 2 sets for? Pick one or the other… i need to keep one set for backup

i wanted prices on both, i dont want both sets