Justin's s14 240Sx (94 sentra_xe)

Wired?? isnt it all stock or are you talking about a 5-speed conversion? Cake Walk!

it going to be nice (sunny) all weekend then rain from tues til fri. So i say do it this weekend and go drifting when it rains next week!

:banana:sHa_shakeshout::hyper::sHa_lol:

sorry, got a little happy when i seen its suppose to be in the 50’s…

get this shit, done call me up if you need help…

im going to try to get rush delivery on this driveshaft, bolts will be in friday so, all thats left is to pull trans back and remove a dowel, bolt it in, bolt up Xmember, drill for the m/c (anyone got a hole saw so i dont have to jew it up?), bolt in m/c and petal, put in driveshaft and get someone to wire this shit, jeff went and cut a whole bunch of shit and idk what goes to what haha also have to tighten exhaust mani. and put o2 sensor back in(thanks jeff!)

the ONLY wiring i touched on this car was the AT tranny harness, which yes, i cut. bc well… you cant use it, PLUS i strictly remember you saying "cut that shit. end fucking quote. Its seriously not that hard to follow a wire and boom, found its location.

What happened to trading this for the FACTORY TURBO G20 motor in a B13 SE-R :Idiots ,And dont say it was a joke, bc saved text messages prove otherwise.

That is all. :thumbup

Also if your bitch ass is around saturday. ILL wire it… not hard AT ALL. & its gunna be in the 50’s… WOOT

no it was a joke dummy, i was driving so i wasnt putting much effort into the texts, and ill still take pics of the g20t that i was talking about

i have to work until 4 but ill be working on it all weekend, i really want to get the pedal and the trans bolts in (fucking idiot me didnt look at the trans and engine before i put the trans up (alignment dowels are in both the engine and the trans (so i have to take one out))

Ya ill be around sat… sunday is my 240 day… i have soooooooooooooooooooooooo mcuh todo… also you still have that starter? i JUST sold the 3 extra i had, and lucky me, my refurb starter goes… so i new a new one to drive back to saratoga to get my money back/something…

If im lucky the KAe one will fit with out a problem… and thats IF i can get the rusty bolts out of the E…

Also, tell me a week in advance when you need your rims. im trying to save up for these other ones…bills def owned me last+this month, so i never bought any.

toljaso!..anyway yeah the starter is in my trunk

told you so what… im sorry i have bills that like to be payed on time? lol. Bills/piorites> Needs

im just sayin

driveshaft is on the way, im picking up bolts in the morning and i just payed for these

http://i725.photobucket.com/albums/ww254/svfd5140/for%20sale/8025_oyuv286qmacw.jpg

also next weekend a guy is coming up from PA and bringing me:

sunroof, radio trim, shifter surround, shifter trim, driver side fender, center console and floor mats

picking up weds from the city:

center console, radio trim, shifter trim, shifter surround, sunroof, driver fender, washer bottle and motor

the R33 headlights will be here thurs

driveshaft is on the way (idk when it will be here)

today i bolted up the xmember, put the hood back on, started to take exhaust manifold off to put the hotshot header on (cant get the EGR tube to loosen :frowning: )

also ran my amp wire, tom. after class ill prob vac. the trunk cut a template for a floor piece (no spare cover) tighten the rest of the trans bolts (the rest will be in from armory) tighten the xmember, take out center console etc

i will prolly stop by tomorrow.

What are you going to do with R33 headlights? Are they bolt in?

from what i read there is minor modding needed, but idfc i payed 150 for them and im makin them fit haha

oh yeah i forgot i pput the clutch pedal on and the master, so ill prob run the line for it…anyone know the size/thread pitch of the slave cyl bolts?

Don’t fake the funk man! You don’t have a Skyline engine in there! :lol

and you dont have a silvia haha :lol

anyone that doesnt know wont notice, they look like 1pc s14 headlights with black housings, unless you know your s-chassis and r-chassis you wont really notice

His front end belongs on that chassis though, yours does not, and it will look retarded.

I will laugh at you.