Justin's s14 240Sx (94 sentra_xe)

you know how many hours you could drift with 80$ in gas?

7 minutes cause you’ll kill your tires first.

then i will bring another one of the dozen sets of tires i have to work mount them on and then go back out

told you to order it in the first place.

Plug and play for the win.

Took me MONTHS to get that knock sensor to him. Everytime was his fault. …lol

BTw, i just painted my VC blue flake 2 weeks ago… time to change it. :lol
Hood looks great!, Rattle can, can come out great if you properly do it. Look at my roof. no one thinks its walmart 97 cent rattle can job.

well mine isnt blue flake, i dont like that flashy bull…thats just direct sunlight and fingerprints on my camera lense

…when are u taking your rims back?

and those tires will work wonders when you put your car into a tree OR it gets impounded because you are “too baller” for the *$60 (if you pre-reg, not $80) entrance fee.

I’m glad to see we finally have an event in the 518 and it will probably go nowhere because everyone has excuses (minus a few on hurr lol)

well i wont be going anywhere (drift wise) with a open diff. maybe ill make my father pay for reg. and part of a LSD unless dan still wants to trade and weld my open

little update: got the reverse switch installed and the boot for the clutch fork is in…the tool bag that i got my trans harness from sent it to the wrong house so i have to wait even longer, and of course nobody in the US (except cali) has the brake hose i need for the nx so i dont have a car for the rest of spring break, i love my life

I’ll sell you my welded diff really cheap, I don’t know if it will fit an S14 though.

IIRC its the same

i dont want a welded diff, hence trading my open for a vlsd

When you asked what that hole in your trans was, I told you it was your reverse switch and that I had an extra that you could take.

shit really? i thought i PM’ed u and u said u didnt have it…that sucks, i allreaddy paid for it and put it in =[

No, if I mention something then I’d have it. I won’t lead you on like some like to.

Just going to be honest VLSDs are shit.

welded > viscous any day imo.

w.e do what you want just don’t pretend you drift.

For a DD and sometimes drift car, I would not want a welded diff

VLSD is never better for drifting.

weak!!! Haha Yeah VLSD are only good for hard parking. Welded is fun but don’t get wide tires.

welded is not fun for teh streetz. AT ALL.

DD - Vlsd > welded.
Drifting - Vlsd < welded.

and if you can trade a open dif for a vlsd. your one crack. and we’ve all been had.

shit i wish my open diff was worth half as much. :lol