ka or sr20

I just bought a s13 with a ka motor that is working. I have a sr20 that is blown. What would you do rebuild sr20 and do a motor swap or use the turbo, injectors, and intercooler on the ka motor. I just want to have a little fun with some drifting.

I don’t know much about 240sx i am sry. but if you ask me any questions about g35 and 350z i know alot.

Also

will a sr20 clutch work in a ka motor?

I have a sr20 clutch and trans and want to know if you switch bell housing to use in the ka can you use the sr20 clutch

I’m pretty sure the clutch disk will work, but the pressure plate and flywheel are different so they won’t work.

its all personal preference i would say go with the ka …just compression test it and shit and see how clyinder compression is …change the headgasket…and get studs …do clutch and resurface the flywheel …get and safc or an afc neo or something to tune settings with and go

At that point he’d probably be better off just rebuilding the sr…

If I were you, I’d use the ka as it is for now, do intake and exhaust, and build the sr on the side that way you will have a solid engine to throw in the car and have minimal downtime at the same time. You’ll also have less time constraints assuming this is a daily driven car, since you’re doing it on the side.

Also, I don’t know why everyone thinks they have to have a million horsepower to drift… Stock ka’s can drift just fine

ka-t