ka problems

every time I stop and dont keep the revs up it dies
some times when iam driving or when i go around a corner it just cuts out and dies

i have changed the sparkplugs and cleaned the maf
it still does it
what should i do this is pissing me off

fuel filter?

also can your car go above 5000rpm? or 5500? like when does it lose out on power? or it doesnt loose out on power at all?

yea it hesitates

if i were to install a 300zx fuel filter would it be direct replacment or do i have to modify

it’s replacement item - the 300zx filter is larger so make sure it sits snuggly in the old filter bracket - mine popped off the bracket one time and was banging about so I bent the bracket around it and it sits well…

Good idea for $13+tax but I doubt this will solve the problem though.

If that doesn’t work, just a couple of quick ideas to check - please let us know:

1. What was the last change that you or someone made to the car before this started happening? Or did you just buy it now?

2. How does your car idle when you start it up? Give it some gas and watch how it falls and if it recovers when car gets warm - this should tell if your IAC valve is working at normal rpm. Standard idle for ka24de should be around ~750 rpm.

3. Did you check your timing?

4. You said that you cleaned the maf and changed spark plugs - see if you got any vacuum leaks or unmetered air getting around your maf. A vacuum hose?

i have not checked the timing . ive checked vacuume lines they seem to be all connected

no need to check ur timing…just unplug the tps…then advance ur timing all the way with 91 octane…ka’s run nicely like this too…advanced timing is key, u cant advance it too much because it will stop before u can

If your just turning the dist like some ass clown what you unplugging the tps for? :roll:

nathan your tylers buddy.
give me a hand i live down the street from him lol

Meh, I got some shit to do. I might have time during the week.

cool

it is probably from dirty injectors. i had hesitating in my 94 altima when i had it and turned out to be really dirty injectors, try not to boot it a lot