ka-t 240zx vs TT 350z

see, this is where the bullshit begins…

the reason I am nice in person is not because I dont act or speak the same way I do on the internet, it is because none of your censors me like you do in here…and people tend to say much less dumbshit and talk much less in real life than they do on the internet, therefore much less shithead to make fun of…

I make the exactly same jokes, if not worst, in real life, to people’s faces in real life just like I do on here. I have the exactly same cocky and insultive attitude towards morons in real life just like I do here in the net. You can ask that to anyone who hangs out with me on the regular during summer, Kent, Scott, Mark, Rob, Flavio, etc…

Who made fun of EZ faggots when they walked into strat event ?! who made fun of dumb goofs who kept calling my silvia, a skyline, at d-sport ?! All outloud to their faces… who is still going to slap Variable in the face when he sees him in real life ? still me…

stop making it fucking sound like I am some quiet shy kid in real life who becomes a completely different person on the net… Only reason you are seeing this asshole side of me more as of lately is because lately NECC site is infested with 780leftovers, wannabecarclubs, driftjdmbandwagoners, etc… I was the exactly same way on the net last year, how come no one said anything then ?!

This is all shits and giggles to me, only serious beef I have is against the Variable faggot and I will do something about it… I’d love to get along with this clubs members and its moderators due to track days and meets that I had so much fun at, but it clearly is not happening , on the internet at least, I guess its time for me to move on to a different spot. Sick of fucking explaining myself everytime after I make a post…

Your post makes sense. However, this forum has to have rules or else it gets out of hand. We also have to enforce those rules. Out in public, obviously there are no rules on what you say. That’s where the difference lies.

We are doing are best to be fair. None of the mods want any members to leave, we just want a more positive environment.

But now this has totally gone off topic, so I am closing it. Feel free to PM me Bora if you have anything else you want to add.