ka-t 240zx vs TT 350z

Cool video:

http://thumbs.vidiac.com/55206b38-436b-4ab5-8c13-988b005bff8f.jpgClick here to see Video

Intense.

Just proves my theory, KAT’s are slow and shitty . So dont make the same mistake as that guy and just get a SR20.

^^ lol Flavio you silly goose you. . .

yeah i seen that one before, down deep i wanted the 240 to win but i knew the 350 would take it … . :partyman:

what is so cool about this video ?!

HAHAHA well maybe he shoulda had a TT KA24 to keeep up :finga: hahaha maybe u shoulda raced him Flavio :rolleyes:

Wow, that just made me really sad, i really did want the 240 to win, but just reading the names and the amount of “t’s” i already new who was going to win. Whatever, i’d still want a ka-t.

I’m going to make a KA24DETTTT

that’s right,

one turbo for each cyl…

wait, why not, a KA24DETTTTTTTT

A TWIN TURBO FOR EACH CYL, BAHAHAH.

jokes, jokes.

350’z FTW

yes, ka-t’s are garbage clearley, because it lost to a new twin turbo v6… :finga:…
Im sure with an sr20det in there it would have made a huge difference…

:roll:

fuck this thread is pure garbage.

:roll:

fuck this thread is pure garbage.[/quote]
Pretty funny considering my KA-T is faster in the quarter mile than the thread posters car.

Before you say anything READ how i said the comment Faster not quicker.

talking about my car?

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/938774/2/istockphoto_938774_tape_measure.jpg

Measure up. PM each other what you have and stop fighting.

That’s witty … A picture of measurement tape, than you go “Measure up”…

How come garbage threads like these do not get locked up ?!

Because look who the mods are for this section.

All i can see is some innocent conversation

All I see is a shitty quality video about a shitty point such as a v6-twin turbo beating an inline-4 turbo from a shitty poster…

I must be retarded to not understand the coolness factor and concept of this video…

my bad…

i belive he is reffering to your trap speed…and his trap speed.

I see the same thing. But the flaming after is why it is still open

Rob > Dave

Oh shucks. I don’t have Bora’s approval. Where’s my razorblade?

Moderating this forum isn’t easy and people like you only make it worse. You have always been nice in person, but once you get behind a computer screen, you are a much different person.