Ka-t, 2jz and RB26 engine build

SO you saying I am lieing? There are cars beating bikes every day!! If your car can beat a bike 600cc and up your car is fast. We had no traction problems with the drag radials lol, it all come down to your setup. Plus we had more than 400whp.

I know you can’t believe it, my friend with the R1 could not too!!! he was saying, the first race he did not down shift but the next race he did, and we were side by side with him all the way to 5th gear.

People keep saying 2jz’s are DYNO Queens, please!!! so are big blocks.

We are not hating SR20 guys, we have some fast SR20 in the crew.

^^^
the R1 comparison wasnt my concern although i find it kind of difficult to believe that a 240 could accelerate at the same rate an R1 could. But it was spoolin’s statement about the sr20 and its lack of balls that bothered me.

well im glad that you know how fast an r1s acceleration is cal-soY. I SPANKED IT. spoolins supra weighs about 3550 pounds and he does a MUCH better job at beating the r1 than i did. you got to understand the way a bike is geared is to go from a stand still really fast thats why they can get up to speeds like 100 plus kms in first gear and as they up shift the gears get alot smaller. a car on the other hand is the exact opposite short gears down low and as you up shift they get longer and longer.im pretty sure the bike would beat me from a dig(LIKE YOU SAID 240 = POOR TRACTION OVER 400 WHP) but we didnt race from a dig,i was in the top of 2nd gear already in my power band. we are more into drag than circuit... sr20s are great for circuit. Sasha has proven that and done a great job over the last few years with an sr20.very well balanced,high reving,and reliable motor. BUT when you stick a turbo much bigger than 1 from the t28 family it really shortens your power band like any other 2 liter motor… you lose the torque down low.by the way i ran the bike @ 25psi on a BIG turbo. here is a perfect example of a heavier car and a much faster bike…enjoy

ya cars beat bikes all the time

i can vouch for the ka-t killing the r1
i witnessed it.

build looks good thus far.

Yay way to turn a build thread into a car vs bike and sr vs Ka debate, fucking tools.

The build looks cool thought, when do you expect the cars to be runing , tuned and dyno’d :slight_smile: ?

Hey man!! whats up!? your theory is correct BUT only applies from a dig and/or a low speed start!! now when both objects are moving and starting an acceleration test from a high speed the weight is no longer a factor due to the momentum of both objects at a high speed!!.. i took physics, and i verified it with my professor!! its more then possible!! NOW lets get back to the build POINT of this thread!!

give him about 10!! lol remember there are no HOLY SH*T handles for him!!

pureEuroM3 it`s always kids like you that start shit that you cant handle.there is no need for disrespect, it was all part of the context not a debate.after all thats why this section is called CAR CHAT… so lighten up.the car will be runing , tuned and dyno’d very soon.

Very true. Thought about that when I wasn’t in a completely comatose state, heh. I still find it a little strange that the bike lost, but it is possible on the highway. The bike also has an issue off the line with the whole front wheel into the air thing…the rider needs to make sure that they don’t end up on their ass.

You guys need to turbo an LS1 ^_______^

That is the next project or a VQ.

It’s team Draggone, you can’t fuck with them. They eat SR20’s and R1s for lunch and breakfast everyday. 50 psi KA-T FTW!

that video was fucking awesome

you guys are all talking a lot of trash, post some slips or dynos and then you’ll be taken seriously :wink:

how are we talking trash??

Talking trash eh,i tuned my car on the 401. i didnt give a rats ass how much power my car made on the dyno... as for time slips i only went to the track ONCE. i ran 12.9 @ 120mph at 15psi of boost on 18 inch hankook tires with about 50% tread left .did i care about my time NO !!!. like i said earlier i ran the bike at 25psi on drag radials weeks later.very few people on son know me or knew the car so it doesnt matter who wants to take me seriously or not. Nuff said…

This tread is about draggones BUILT KA24DET that has MORE goodies than mine which SHOULD perform BETTER than mine.with all the new laws in place you guys WILL SEE our dyno sheets because we aint tuning on the street/highway no more and most of all y`all WILL SEE US AT THE TRACK. peace!

ANYWAY!! back to my build, I was bored a night and I said to my self, how would the tranny look in glod http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/9968/picture236sf2.th.jpg http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/8445/picture233mw4.th.jpg. LOL

This thread has more self contradiction then a US election speech!

:hahano:

P.S 12.9 :rofl:

If you only race at the track… but you don’t give a shit about track #'s… yet the car is balls fast from a roll… but you can’t race from a roll at the track…

WTF good is the car?

Dyno Queen?

P.P.S

See you at the track!

^^ Ditto on the shannonville this weekend - lets see those bitches out there!

He never said he could not race from a dig!! And if you look at other cars or even other Ka-t trap times, a 120mph time is around 11.5 sec, this was done on street tires and 15 psi of boost.

The way the car was setup was sweet, boost was coming in at 2300rpm, the turbo was not a huge one like mine, it was a T3/T4 57 trim with a 63 exhust side and a stage 3 wheel built by J&R ( Monster-Turbo.com in Brampton).

this is the reason that i dont visit internet forums very much because of clowns like yall 2.i been on this board since 2005 and this is my 67 post,waaayyyy too much bullshit... i said i raced at the track ONCE with the car and i wont be at the track this weekend.trust me y`all WILL know when i do run at the track this season… WATCH OUT