KA-T

his sig says 12.7 in the 1/4 … u dont want to challenge him lol …

^^ dont think that would be a problem for the leaders of the Team, we’ll see what they say!!

I’m going to be turboing my SOHC this year, and I plan on running 10 PSI on the streets, even more at the track. Hope she can handle more PSI,lol.

^^ hey good luck, and i hope to see you at the track, happy boosting!!

Bobby and I are just talking shit… but anytime you want to meet up at the strip that would be awesome. I always like to see other 240’s out there representing.

Just as a side note… my sig times are from a stock T25… a few changes since then. :wink:

Certainly no T67 though… lol

Just remember get a good tune, get the JWT it retards the timming and his air/fuel around 11.4 which is on the rich side but safe. Also If you are looking for a turbo manifold send me a pm.

haha ya me and dustin are just yammering…

my setup next year will be faster though.

Not a problem, I see so many fast 240 in the states ( KA, SR, 2jz, etc), but here in TORONTO not much. We need more challenges to keep the sport alive.

i do take donations on parts to make mine faster :slight_smile:

Up now a t28 … anyone?

someone help ViZioN out!! help make him fast… anyone, anyone… oh wait i dont thing rich ppl are on this site… lol

NO NO NO NO!! you should not race him. lol. I am not limited to 10psi.

The last setup we ran 12.6 @139km in th 1/4 spining 1st and 2nd. 15psi.

Let have a 240 or Nissan day at the track!!! And have a cash price for the fastest Nissan down the 1/4 track?

What is your setup? What engine? How much money do you have?

you mean 12.6@139MPH right??? 139km is like 86mph… if so 139mph is a damn nice 1/4 mph…

A nissan track day would be wicked!! we should make it like a PiNKs all out kinda thing! but you bet between yourselfs!! cause i know most ppl just can give you money to bet wit!!

We attemped a few last year, just meets at the strip… the turn out was fairly minimal though. Not alot of 240 guys into drag for obvious reasons.

Yea, 12.6 @139km, the last setup was fast, we race my other bud with his 2006 R1 @25psi and we were side by side with him. The look on his face was price list.

But anyway. What will be a nice day for a track event? Well what we can do is the best in the 1/4, road racing and drifting wins a cash prize.

I made a mistake he ran a 12.9 @120mh on 15psi of boost.

okay what… 12.6@86MPH.
An R1 running 25PSI is a 9 second bike easily… so thats pretty damn impressive for a 240sx.

^^^^sorry we were running 25psi on the Ka not the bike.

^^^ that car scared me at 10psi!!! so… much… POWER!!