KA-T..?

ya i am going to change the BOV, and ya i see what you mean about the IC, i am hoping by spring to have a nice Front mount, but i wana do q45breaks as well.
i think i should be getting the car tuned in late december or early Jan. il post pics of my dino charts.
thanks for all the help!!

hey vortex do you think the 16g turbo would work better than a T3 from a Z31? the 16g is a good upgrade from the 14g on a 4g63. so it works well in a 2.0L engine, but how well does it work on a 2.4L engine?

The stock 14b is capable of a flat 12sec run when installed on a ported 2g dsm manifold and with a 8cm exhaust housing.

The 16g is capable of even bigger numbers all you have to do to make it perfect for the ka is use a 8cm exhaust housing. In previous discussions on this board ppl were concerend that the exhaust side would be choking a bit. The big16g is used on evos so its good enough for me even though the small 16g will be just as good. This is for ppl who are going for low psi set up, up to 12psi.

Also even the smaller 14b has been recomended by SCC as a good choice for a KAT, so its big brother especially equiped with a 8cm exh housing will be perfect in my opinion.

For low boost its much much better to get a smaller turbo that will provide a faster spool up and therefore provide a much wider/fatter powerbanf due to boost.

If you hit full boost at late 2k rpm instead of mid 3k rpm you have a faster car in any gear. As far as the efficiency of these turbos and their top end its plenty.

small 16g 505 CFM at 15psi Supports 340 HP
Big 16G Supports up to 380Hp Produces 550cfm

Wojtek

thanks! one more quick question. a 16G doesnt have an internal wastegate does it?

Please get your story straight , we would not be in business for over 10 years and probablly the only store in the country to stock S-13 and S-14 products like Fluidye SR-20 rads and Apex’i 3" catbacks and DP’s. We are here to service and supply you with only the best products to our customers, at a fair price. The reason for some pricing discrepencies is that the dollar is changing so fast that we can’t update over 70 product lines fast enough, we try our best. For those who are current customer’s thanks for your business!

Don’t let one bad apple ruin the pie. He doesnt speak for all of us here.

Good to here

EDITED

if it’s clean and on-topic it stays… if not, it goes

Your the man Bing

:roll: