Kanjio Racers

Not exactly a new video here, but pretty sick nevertheless. I envy the freedom Kanjo racers have, and the whole punk aspect to Japanese car culture. We don’t seem to have a real equivalent to these guys.

Anyway, these guys are fsucking nuts.

i like how that one dude said everyone should drive civics lol.

Yeah haha. That one guy with the red and yellow Xivic has his interior gutted and painted red, and then mounts his harness to the floor instead of using a harness bar. Those guys just don’t give a fuck.

There is a sick white EF in that vid. SIIIICk

The sound of vtec sounds liller with the car fully stripped, the vibration just adds to the sickness

lol is hiro still in jail

man the shit i would do when i had my civic…

You gotta tell me sometime. I likE the EG hatches. I was in a pretry zippy one a few months back. They’d be a ton of fun on the touge. Not really feeling the EK.

I can only imagine the shit you’d do back in the day.

Also WTF happened to Hiro? He’s like a modern day Macbeth or some Shakespearian character with a tragic flaw that consumes his life and drags him down to hell .

That was nuts. Lol @ them chasing the cops.

love it.!

if its not j32 its not a civic. :smiley:

oldie but a goldie

Another oldie but Goldie is the Vice of Bad Folks. It’s 24 minutes long, so it’s quite the watch, but at least watch the 3 or so minute introduction. I think it’s more relevant to Ontario now than ever before. Also watch how effortlessly Kenny ditches the fuzz lol…and the familiar harassment. I can relate to being followed across town and the cop ignoring a completely drunk driver just to follow me around town some more.

i love imv videos, never seen that 1, thanks for the link

lol the guys at the beginning are jokes

vice of bad folks is better but I cant find any newer imv films…guess they grew up lol

edit
watch it at 9:45…i told u im a git all them 20s…haha i forgot about this part

nah man, they’ve grown up already. The modded car lifestyle isn’t for everyone, and the very few that are as wild as the guys in the IMV films are in it for life. The rush is a drug in itself, you can’t turn your back on It easily. I don’t think they will stop anytime soon, they need to fuel the addiction.

They released a short film in April

watched the texas one when it came out on streetfire.net shit is crazy tnx for the link watched it again lol he could not get a break that night still i would rather buy an 03-04 cobra than supra if they are both least stock which is rare

damn i didn’t know he was in jail, time to google.

Texas is insane man. Only Texas is an 11 second car slow! He doesn’t have enough high end power to hang with the guys. There’s nothing like that in Toronto where the cars are so stacked.

ahhhh sick this reminds me of back in the day, 04’ 05’ the old etobicoke crew (jantos, ed yah, sasha, myself, avery) would see how fast we could lap Toronto ( QEW > DVP > 401 > 427 )
My best time was just over 20 mins keeping it just under the 180 speed cut most of the way.
The days before the big crack downs.