Keller Chevorlet Mailer?

pretty much every one of you guys are correct as far as the rules go. its pretty basic, don’t mislead the customer and don’t lie. if you do your screwed if someone picks up the phone and calls the attorney general

I got one of these in the mail over the summer, but it was from a different dealership. Everyone was guaranteed at least a gift certificate at Walmart for like 20 bucks or something. I contemplated going in there to receive the gift certificate, rip it as soon as it’s handed to me, and then walk out. But then I remembered I needed to stay home and shave my vagina.

pretty sure you can’t force someone to buy something in order to get a free prize

He won the vacation!!! period /thread.

Yea. I think you are right. It says “You are a guaranteed winner of 1 of 4 prizes!”.

Not “You are eligable to win 1 of 4 prizes” or something like that. Even the free iPhone ads you see online say “Participation required” so I think I am at least getting something.

If I get a Dell computer, it will at least be worth $100 so it might be worth the trip to there and check it out.

I almost always give the pound over the handshake.
I’m not really a germaphobe, but it could be so much worse then just germs.

I prefer the pound. If I mess up the handshake and dont get a good grab, I feel like a fag only holding fingers.

I wonder what the allotment and distribution will be. If it is anything the Ford GT he might not even get one. Ford basiclly only gave stores the GT as a reward.

http://www.corvetteblog.com/archives/2009-corvette-zr1-blue-devil-zr1-pricing-its-anyones-guess.html

^totally off topic but that was my concern as well.

I was told K.B. has some hook ups/favors with someone who is someone at GM.Didn’t ask who or really any details. Know the SM for about 15 yrs and kept bugging him for one.
He calls one day and says if you want one get here now with checkbook.
I guess KB mentioned the Z to whoever his hookup is that this kid really wants one,good kid, blah blah.His comment was to KB "have him come this week and put a deposit down and I make sure he gets one"I went down and put $5K down that week and now I just pray for the best.
All I can do.
D