Killed: 2008-09 R32

what a rebel not only can he not spell but he flames on himself

fixed… you guys and your Vdub flaming but somtimes I can’t blame ya

Thanks pal. My pos vw is my dd. And I’m posting from a phone. Mk4’s suck the big one. I also have a real vag car if you would look at my sig. So have fun with your siqqqqq mk4, but I only have one of these piles to drive to fucking work with asshole.

:bowrofl: rebel to badass … Tell me more about the mk4 sucking havn’t heard this before, specially from a vag owner:lolham: You crazy mang. Whenever you wanna take that s4 out just lemme know I’ll take a run with you when I get back from Myrtle. OHHH SNNAPPP I did it

I thought this read was pretty hilarious:
http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34769

How’s that turbo of yours spooling down? Hope the Apr diverter valve is helping it out?

Sure, we can run when ever you want. We can even go from a roll. I’ll be hanging out at gas stations, asking people if they “wanna run”. I’ll be at the NOCO on Walden Ave, next Wednesday, around 7pm.

aahahahahaha matt…fucking dragon slayers

i hope you are joking

Oh, silly newbs.

They race up & down my street all the time, Scary thing is they are getting younger & younger. Last night a young punk in a Jeep Power wheels was calling out a gay 5 year old in a Barbie Vette! Jeep hit a crack in the sidewalk & went sideways, flipped & got a nasty brushburn!

Speed kills,:wink:

The jeep probably had Firestone tires…

4life

Yeaaa seeing as though that was a week after I bought the car. I had barly anything done to it then . I refuse to post anymore kill threads until I get my runs on video. So before I go any further I’m just going to say see ya when I’m back.