Killed the KA looking into a swap any ideas?

yeah…your right.:mad:

My car sounds horrendous.

rb 20’s sounds sick end of story

they are no faster or slower then an sr both compared in stock form, and both cost pretty much the same, having owned both i personnally enjoyed the s14 sr better, but compared to the rb 26 in my skyline i wouldnt waste the money going with an sr or rb20 again

They are trying to deter him from rb (shhhhhhhhh).

:open_mouth:
do a flux capacitor swap.
best thing ever.

but in all seriousness… f22 swap.

Get another KA until you can afford a v8 :smiley:

vq35

x2

VG30DETT RBs sound like lawn mowers

b16.
RBs and SR… VGs, VQs, VH, VK… ALLLL sound liek shit.
b16 sounds baller. ull become king of son, if u do that swap. and all the girls on this forum will suck ur dick.
how can u beat that? oh and the b16 itself will suck ur balls… like.who doesnt want that…

VQ’s are nice, I like the way they sound. B16’s are poo…beat on it too much and you’ll be adding a liter of oil per week lol. Plus, it’s a Honda…and Hondas sound like farts. I rest my case.

lol put a k20 type r…fuck the b16

r u nuts?!? that shit sounds wicked.

but i thought of a better swap than honda b16s anywyas… so here
its cheaper…

2ZR-FXE + AT-PZEV… itll fucking RAPE anything, and everything. including ur family.

heres a picture of where its outa.:

carefull…u might shit urself its so nice.

wow Sold my KA24E for 100$ with tranny 160 XXX kilometers.

Go SR much easier route and in the end u can have the same amount of power as an RB for the same price basicly. SR’s are just more fun to work on and easier

Or if you have another ride, just let your 240 sit until you can put a man engine in it, you know, the turbo charged Nissan engine that growls like a man instead of sounding like a girl with a serious case of explosive farts. The idle alone will put a smile on your face with the satisfaction that can only come from lots of man work to put in that man engine, that is bigger and beefie like the manly engine it is.

K…A…T

C…A…T

he thinks… this thread should /end.
http://www.untoldentertainment.com/blog/img/2009_08_17/lolCat.jpg

Aftermarket parts for the CA18DET were hard as shIt to get back in 2904, it hasn’t got any easier in 2010. It’s an engine with great potential and stout, but mos parts gotta be shipped in from Europe, Australia, and/or Japan. Very few stock CA on this side of the world.

man i wish we were back in 2904… i could get like a fucking G25a outa a acura vigor!!!
inline 5 for the mudafuckan wiiinz
odd numbers bitch.

ca18det is moaz powered. just need some CA-T food;) and itll be faster than a bugatti.

http://www.stealthmonkey.com/pictures/funny/Cat%20-%20Fail.jpg

oooooouu…im listening…continue…lol…what is this engine you utter of?

oh and im a noob when it comes to 240s…so bare with me here

RB lol. RB25/RB26. I love SR’s, but after going RB, it’s hard to picture going SR in a 240. If I had a Silvia or 180sx I’d probably go SR, but a 240? Nah.

CA and KA-T arentt worth it to me. That’s just me. Let me run 14lbs in my RB25 and tell me if you wanna go SR, KA-T, or CA after you shit bricks and feel your face pull back.