kIMBO sLICE

dude that fight was way good, like what else would you be looking for …

i can say i hope im never on the other end of one of kimbo’s punches, and his ground work deff improved.
i was laughing my ass off when kimbo was down in the end of the second and took maybe 50 punches/elbows to the dome

that is good ill quote that so i don’t have to type

well said

WEC was amazing

the Torres fight was the best fight i’ve seen this year

and hats off to pulver for surviving 5 rounds against that robot tool faber

Kimbo fucking exploded thompsons ear alien, now thats power.

Thompson looked so dazed after those 4 hits to the face

WEC had 2 amazing fights. I loved the Torres fight… He was so fucking fast, I just wonder if most of his attacks had any juice on them.

I don’t think it was the best fight i’ve seen this year, but it was pretty fucking good.

Wow, are you being paid by EliteXC or something?

Popping a wrestlers ear is NOT hard…???

And he wasn’t dazed, his hands were up and moving forward when it was called? It was a bullshit fucking work.

torres was unreal… actually my first time seeing him. although the challenger stood in well until the left side of his face closed up lol

interested in what fight you think was better this year?

(and chuck liddell vs wanderlei silva was Dec. 07)

just in case lol

Hrm, you bring up a good point. December had some good fights… and after reviewing a couple of events I feel as though 2007 was definitely much more entertaining. Sure, my favorite fighters are winning this year, but that doesn’t make it FOY worthy.

Gimme a second.

OK

Misaki v Akiyama was awesome, but I can’t remember when that was. it might have still been December :frowning:

12/31/2007 lol missed by 24 hours

my favorite feel good fight this year was when rich franklin got that win after getting out of multiple near submissions

That feel good fight sucked ( since I wanted lutter to win ).

My feel good was Nate subbing that douchenozzle “Batman.”

I had super high hopes for the JZ / Aoki fight, but Aoki bitched out in the first one ( Not an illegal elbow imo… ) and the second one he was just controlled :frowning:

awww dont hate on “ace” lol

i have a thing for the american guys (liddell hughes franklin)

you seem to be into K-1

I watch it all and just have my own favorites. I definitely liked Pride more than the UFC when it was around, so maybe I’m slightly bias.

I like Liddell moderately, don’t like Hughes, don’t like Franklin.

I have a lot of favorite fighters, but my absolute favorites are Mirko, BJ and Wand. I forgot how much I liked Lawler though, he is so fucking violent. Especially his KO of Trigg…

liddell has always been my fav. fighter

but damn i have so much respect for wand now and i love when he fights

and mirko is exciting to watch… i love brutal kicks.

Word, you should check out the fights with rampage, he annihilates him lol.

check out the way lawler fucking brutalizes trigg, it’s like in fight night when you blast the guy while he is on his way down to the canvas lol

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b78/adamEthan/robbie-lawler_frank-trigg.gif

maybe you didnt see the expression on thompsons face.

Or how about the fact taht thompson couldnt choke out kimbo for almost 45 seconds. Thompson had a full wrap around kimbos neck and he couldnt choke him out.

lol please…

thompson is a fucking chump. one of the worst, BUT he fucking annihilated kimbo. 25+ elbows the face and it wasn’t stopped? Hell, you could hear the ref saying “Come on kimbo, only 5 ( or whatever ) more seconds” etc etc etc…

Furthermore, Kimbo doesn’t even have the power to knock Thompson out!! And… Thompson has the worst chin in MMA history, lmao.

Chuck is 21-5 and has NUMEROUS wins against MMA’s best

don’t dis b/c a black guy got lucky lol

edit: Thompson had lost 7 out of his last like 10 fights hadnt he?
fuckin dude is a chumposoraus

Haha I was talking about Wand destroying Page

Im not a UFC junky, i watched it, I thought it was a good fight, Kimbo won.

And Mr.Sureshot since you know so much about this shit, Who Should Kimbo fight that would be a good fight? Besides Fedor.

Why should he fight fedor? That’d be terrible. Remember I hate Kimbo, but if they want to try and legitimize him, they need to put him up against other bangers. Like the black guy that won the first televised bout… bangers with shitty chins and no interest in going to the ground. During this time, he needs to lose some mass, gain some cardio and wrestling… then we’ll see.

If you have never wrestled or done BJJ before, you are in for a wild shock at how taxing it can be on your endurance. Treadmill cardio doesn’t play that big of a role.