kinda new from cobykill...

hey quite down Steve

I know you are new, but extreme exaggeration is only going to be your downfall.
There is NO WAY you are putting your car through any turns at 130mph.

A stock d16 + lowering springs + eg hatch? Cmon man, be realistic- next time
you are taking an off-ramp with speed, take a glance at your speedo…

it does do 130 no prob, not exactly stock. and who said how tight the turn was? … :thumbup

no offense, like I have stated I have a D16 4 door…and the car has problems doing 100…so for you to state “it will do 130 no problem” is a little retarded if its N/A

you underestimate the weight factor. why would I bs this? the car does it, I’ll show you if you want…

I would be happy too…

im putting my fuel pump in this weekend so I will be on a 150 shot after that.

I dont doubt it wont do it’

but it will take 3 years, with a 40mph tail wind going down a 40 degree slope if you want to do it under a mile.

well, as is I’m not sure how long exactly but it doesn’t take that long. working on the turbo install now so it will be a whole new story then. but just because your civic it a pos doesn’t mean they all are.:facepalm

my civic is a beater. I drive it when it rains/snows/ when we get damn hurricanes. I run shit over such as sighns, hit tree’s etc with it and dont give a shit

then when I want to go fast, I just run inside to my apartment and grab the keys to my 520rwhp camaro.

lol, nice.

welcome

dont you have down syndrome? or is that just a craniofacial abnormality?

(edit)
and it seems like sssmokinsss has a new buddy :slight_smile: i think that makes 3! good for you man!

this coming from the guy that stole kramers phone, (while brett was beating him up for no reason acting tough rofl)… took a picture of his nuts…and sent it to his mom. and we’re goons. lol. GOT UM!

I wasnt born here. I dont give an F. BRAH :lol