Kinda old, but cop get pwned

[youtube=425,350]4NIjLask_qc[/youtube]

the black dude is a beastt!

holy shit that guys a badass :worship

Then we have this dickhole of a cop

[youtube=425,350]sqbmasNeOmM[/youtube] :angry2

That first cop took his beating like a champ!

second cop is a major prick

he didnt cooperate at all, he asked for his license and reg and he was a dick about it and basically refused to give it to the cop.

THEN after the officer asks him to step out of the car, the man begins to act strange and starts walking back behind his cruiser.

If a stranger you had just pulled over did that to you and you were the cop would YOU not feel a bit threatened?

So he pulls the taser to give this moron a reality check, put him in his place so to speak and he acts like he’s going to make a run for it…wtf was he thinking?!

So the cop tasers his ass, tags and bags him, all because he couldn’t just cooperate, take the ticket and fight it in court, the cop had a reason. clearly. to pull him over. cops don’t just go around pulling people over unless they’re suspicious for w/e reason or have a clear reason to…sure they can make up reasons if they wanted, but this isn’t exactly a profiled car…

you try to fuck up a cops day, he’ll do the same thing to you, only usually he’ll come out on top.

Cop-1
Uncooperative dipshit-pwnt

Read the side of the video, apparently in Utah or where ever they are you can choose to decline to sign the ticket, in which the guy did. The guy, if you listened, said ok fine heres my license and registration. The cop asked him to get out, NO WHERE did he go towards the back of the cruiser. Then after the douche bag tazes him, his PREGNANT wife got out in defense of her husband who did nothing to harm the cop for him to taze him, the cop goes towards her and says “i’ll taze you too”. What fucking scumbag would do that to a pregnant woman? AND on top of that, the other cop gets there and the original cop changes the story.

Story sounded the same to me?

the second cop was out of line IMO. i’m no police officer but they are trained to be able to tell if someone is of a threatening manner, and that dude def. seemed pretty mild mannered.

the officer didn’t ever say he was going to taze him, he just pulled out the tazer without warning and got him. he lied about that right there. he did change his story slightly when he told the other cop “what happened.”

i dunno about you benny, but cops def. go around “pulling people over.” its their job, plus profiling is how they determine if they are gonna stop you or not. something as simple as a baseball hat can make an officer pull you over.

how can you arrest someone like that for a speeding ticket in the first place? i could see MAYBE reckless driving and whatnot, but usually your car will just be impounded.

I finally watched the second one, I can easily see both sides of the story. The guy was dumb, not a direct threat, regardless he wasn’t following the instructions given to him and he clearly had an opportunity to follow the cops instructions when the tazer was pointed at him and he chose not to. Weather you are right or wrong, if a cop has a tazer pointed at you, do what he’s telling you(assuming its not going to kill you), you can sort the details out later, if you don’t you will be tazed. What I think this video demonstrates very well is how quickly one recovers from being tazed, some really seem to milk it and whine a lot, even though this guy seemed like a whiny little bitch, he made coherent responses with in seconds of being tazed. Perhaps the cop jumped the gun with tazing, but the guy was acting like a moron, its not the cops job to argue about the location of signs/speed limits and that’s what this guy wanted to do. That activity is reserved for the courts, at which point the matter can be discussed, though the chances of you “winning” are so slim its best just to make your donation and carry on with life. Its also clear that the guy was nervous and didn’t know how to act around a cop, when the cop came back to the vehicle you could see the brake lights come back on, a good indication he tensed up and was pressing the pedal with everything he’s got. Some adrenaline was probably pumping for the poor guy(which judging by his manor, doesn’t happen often), his heart was racing and he made some decisions he normally wouldn’t have. Cops are typically alpha males, or at least they like to think they are and when another man acts like a huge vahgsh its just an excuse to puff their chest up and prove who the big dog is. If you stand your ground as a man, be respectful yet stern and follow the officers direction with no funny business the whole experience can be friendly, quick and probably painless. Don’t tell the cop to go fuck himself, but don’t whine about being pulled over, no one wants to hear it.

I agree that they guy was not a threat, but he clearly wasn’t following directions, so what’s the officer suppose to do? Tackle him and force cuffs on him? I think that would put both the guy and the officer at greater risk. If it was 20 years ago(maybe even less) that guy would have met the business end of a billy club, he should be thankfully he only got tazed. I guess the big question is, where do you feel the line for a perp to be tazed? Not responding to repeated directions would be towards the top of my list.

He wasn’t being arrested for speeding he was being arrested for this:

265:4 Disobeying an Officer. –
I. No person, while driving or in charge of a vehicle, shall:
(a) Refuse, when requested by a law enforcement officer, to give his name, address, date of birth, and the name and address of the owner of such vehicle;
(b) Give a false name, date of birth, address, name and address of the owner of such vehicle, or any other false information to a law enforcement officer that would hinder the law enforcement officer from properly identifying the person in charge of such motor vehicle;
© Purposely neglect to stop when signaled to stop by any law enforcement officer who is in uniform or who displays his badge conspicuously on the outside of his outer coat or garment, or who signals such person to stop by means of any authorized audible or visual emergency warning signals; or otherwise willfully attempt to elude pursuit by a law enforcement officer by increasing speed, extinguishing headlamps while still in motion or abandoning a vehicle while being pursued;
(d) Refuse, on demand of such officer, to sign his name in the presence of such officer;
(e) Refuse, on demand of such officer, to produce his license to drive such vehicle or his certificate of registration or to permit such officer to take the license or certificate in hand for the purpose of examination;
(f) Refuse or neglect to produce his license when requested by a court or justice, or refuse to surrender to the director or to any authorized employee of the department or other authorized representative of the director any license, registration certificate or number plate upon demand after suspension or revocation of the same.
II. Any person who violates any provision of paragraph I of this section may have his or her license or privilege to drive and any registrations issued in his or her name suspended. In addition, any person who violates the provisions of subparagraphs I (a), (b), (d), (e), or (f) of this section shall be guilty of a class A misdemeanor.
III. (a) In addition to the penalties listed in paragraph II, any person who violates the provisions of subparagraph I© shall be guilty of a class A misdemeanor and shall be fined not less than $500.
(b) Any person who violates the provisions of subparagraph I©, and is involved in a motor vehicle accident which causes serious bodily injury as defined in RSA 625:11, VI while being pursued, shall be guilty of a class B felony.
© Any person who violates the provisions of subparagraph I©, and is involved in a motor vehicle accident which causes the death of another while being pursued, shall be guilty of a class A felony.

What he said^

Good post, Timmay.

I watched the second video, then went back and watched the part where he got tazered again.

I reazlied I would have tasered the idiot too, any day of the week.

Everytime you get pulled over you are UNDER TEMPORARY ARREST, then when you give you a ticket they release you and give you the summons for the hearing. When you are under arrest (being pulled over) you would be an idiot to not follow instructions by the officer, and walk around and walk away from him, especially when the cop means business and has a taser pointed at you. An officer will do what he has to do, you can either make it easy for him and yourself and do what he says, or he will make you do it, especially when you’re in the wrong.

It’s Sir, yes sir not “No you do not understand”

you never know what someone is going to do, or what they have in there pockets, cops are trained to protect themselves first, and by that guy not complying is telling that police officer, maybe this guy has something in his pcoket or maybe he might be a threat, i think the taser was excessive, there was other ways to go about it but in no way was the police officer wrong, think of it from the position of the police officer before you judge

How’s the taser excessive? The thing is pointed at the guy so you know the cop isn’t afraid to use it and he warned the guy. It’s less than lethal too. If anything it’s going to be the worst 15 seconds of the guy’s life and it’s over.

There is no going around this.

This is how it goes… Asking… asking… asking… telling… showing you mean business at gun/taser point… still not cooperating… next step up is using some sort of force to make the subject do what you tell them.

The cop did everything in that order. The only problem that could have arose is if the cop skipped a step, and went from asking straight to shooting the taser. The person left no choice to the officer.