KKKustom exhaust at ASS (lots of pics)

got emm

inforshitfit

Done.

Your on my list. I am going to rape the shit out of you on shift until I am banned.

This is a call out. Go outside right now, grab some stainless 16Ga tubing and weld the together, then post a pic back here. Like I said from the get go, they were miged to save him labor time on the lift, and since I was being a NICE GUY and doing it for him for free… I wasnt going to sit there all day tig it up.

Want some of my stainless bird shit welding ability???
Here:

Go a head you high and mighty all I can do is honda wiring tucking faggot… go lay a fucking bead and prove me wrong.

Here I also free hand plasma’d out a nice sheet of steel you can practice on.

nobody messes with my welding ability!!! :rofl

ROFL…

Plasma cutout is epic

Seamus, hope off your high horse bro

Those welds themselves look just fine, theres a little slag, so what, the welds themselves are solid and for a quick mig job well not bad at all

Nicely done, Mike.

Hey tougethisDB1 check out this ad: http://shift518.com/showthread.php?t=20486 It even has a garage for you to wire tuck will your hearts content. Your looking for a place I heard, since you got the boot right?

Actually its spatter… no slag on a mig weld, especially stainless (no silica to float up from the weld like copper coated wire). Spatter is caused by a slightly off tuned wirespeed/heat setting on the machine usually, and even when its tuned great it will still make some spatter, if he really cared about it they would knock right off the pipes with a baby wack with a file or a gasket scraper. but who really cares? shit will never break I will put my nutts on the line to prove it.

Well whatever its called idk, for some reason slag comes to mind? Maybe its from stick welding?.. WHich is the only kind of welding I’ve ever done and can actually do quite well :rofl

Need to get my hand on a mig/tig and learn

Ahh I just asscoiate slag with molten metal being thrown about… dont mind me

:lol Its all good man. yeah sitck and flux core mig create slag. On a stick the shit around the filler rod burns off and shields the weld puddle kinda like shielding gas on a mig/tig. same as flux core wire in a “wire feed machine” shouldne be called a MIG becasue there isnt any Inert Gas when you use flux core… or there wouldnt be a point to using it you should be using solid core!

get your gloves and mask and come over ill teach you how to lay bird shit welds all day!

Ill seriously take you up on that… Just gotta find time when the wifey is home and will undo my ball and chain for a few hours

I haz tig welder, I haz no tig skillz… that I know of. I actually have never even tried to use it.

same deal as I gave Shady… bring your tig and come one down… if we both have some free time I will help you learn.

LOL

i’m down for more welding lessons. i have nothing that needs welded though, unless i get my busted wheel and try hammering that and welding that gaping hole shut LOL

Somebody give me their TIG so I can weld my aluminum piping!

someone should mark and cut with a sharpie the pipes and ill lay some dimes on that ish!

ERRYBODY CALM YA ASS DOWN

I have gone to both kkkkustom and wiretuckthisdb1 for business in the past and will continue to do so.

Seamus fixed a gaping hole in my frame very well (paint is still wet and he was welding at a ridiculous angle under the car, I told him I don’t give a shit how it looks as long as it will hold redline launches and flat foot shifting for the next 20 years).

Here’s a pic:

Mike polished my BBS lips to near perfection for a reasonable price and I will be dropping off my mirrors to him over my Christmas break to be repainted and will likely be having my two dime-sized rust spots on the rear quarters where my mud flaps used to be fixed up and painted by him in the spring.

Shiny lipz:

Now errybody shutchya pie holes before I headbutt your sorry asses.

I love everyone.

this thread is now about discussing how we all hate redevil.

go.