Lancaster Cops are D!kHeads!!!

Huge ass fucking picard

haha, yeah it must suck to get pulled over and not get any tickets… who dosen’t want a few tickets when they get pulled over. You should of asked him for some, he probably would of done it

go find a rope

maybe he just april fooled us. maybe a mod made the thread. if that was the case… we are all owned. if not.

i’ve said it before…

go find yourself a new forum noobie

April Fools jokes are teh lame.

Always.

my car just bursts out super loud. Don’t know why but it did it.

wow and you dont know why you got pulled over?hmm next time why dont you stop and ask the cops if they want to race… fix your car and you wont get pulled over… the cops were doing there job, im sure if u went by and didnt magically rev your car at four officers they probably wont pull you over.

http://smiliesftw.com/x/bowrofl.gif

the noobs keep getting better and better

:bloated:

people like you are the reason cops are mean. stop denying what you did was wrong and quit bitching. they’re paid to do things like that, you don’t make the law. and blue lights? are you retarded? my suggestion would be never to post something that stupid again.

i have since forth lost all faith in humanity

wow i bet you never thought you would get this reaction huh? my advice to you would be to cancel your account, sell your car and pretty much kill yourself, for the fact that made the most pointless and idiotic thread this forum has seen in a while.

Most of the time people on here are bandwagon jumping dickheads about cop stories but you definitely deserved it on this one.

The cops were cool and hooked you up.

/thread

You gunned it in front of 4 cops, I would assume you were impaired in some way or another as well.
He could have given you reckless driving as well as all of your illegal lights and “load exhaust”. He didn’t so why are you complaining?

When I was 17, I got pulled over with my girlfriend in my parents neighborhood, b/c “I didn’t look like I belonged”. Now that may be something to complain about.

ur an idiot. fix ur car and get the shit off of it

ugggh wtf its only april and im sick of reading all these posts about how the police pulled me over. Honestly when you brought those products did you stop an think? Lemme guess you got them so your car would look “cool” right? Well honeslty putting shit like that on your car and doing what you did is like sayin HI PULL ME OVER, so i have a good story to tell my friends about what dickheads the police are. Granted stops sometimes arent really needed for stupid things and those are the ones you can post up. They are doin a job …please go study the law on what is and isnt legal before you make another post like that thank you that is all.

haha 9/10

I just want to point out, why he is NOT a dickhead. He did not give you a ticket, he may have given you a hard time but given the sound of your post you deserve it.

Be thankful you didn’t get a ticket. Here’s something to rant about. My gf getting pulled over by a cop at 7am this morning because he said she ran a red light when the light was green. BS in my eyes but no ticket, so no harm done.

Attempt to ford the river? (Y/N)

i’m really having a hard time believing that he was being serious.