LarrySHOT's 94 turbo integra

good luck

the cars been gone over you guys act like its junk

looks like it, and i have a dsm thats been on jackstands for over a year to gauge it off of.

Larry, sometimes 38mm wastegates have a “fire ring” that is installed between the wastegate and the manifold to help it seal, and help the gasket hold the pressure and temperature. do you have yours installed? If you do, good luck on your wastegate search.

http://www.centralamericarotary.com/forum/user_upload/Morataya/GM_3bar.jpg

i have it installed but it still leaks

thanks joe

not necessarily saying the car is junk. Just that is probably needs to be overhauled :slight_smile: The suspension would be the first i would redue/change since it was autocrossed like a mofo.

i put new springs on it got new skunk 2’s on it and its only a 2.5 drop

i think he was talking bushings, check upper and lower control arms to make sure they are straight, etc.

ditto

he actually replaced all that shit its all new on the front only thing i had to buy was adjustable upper control arms in the front for the camber and rear lower control arms cause i went with adjustable

I had a set of adjustable junk upper cuntrol arms from eGay, they lasted about 500 miles before the ball joints were ready to give out.

Oh and one time I hit a dip in the road while turning and the one ball joint slid and went completely negative… that scary shit.

lol unfortunately I have been there.

And I second the ebay manifold… Black integra had to reweld his almost a dozen of times from that bracket.

dont have the tubular one anymore…and the ones i have are blox adjustable hope i have the good luck with them again like i did on my 4 door

Well all I’m waitin for to finish the car is my rear lower control arms and then I need a boost controller anyone got a spare