Laserwash

In the winter I just throw $2 bucks worth of quarters into the robo wash and hose her down myself. Gets the salt off, plus you can spray your calipers, undercarriage, etc.

[quote=“01AudiS4,post:16,topic:24838"”]

Are you kidding me. If I had the day off today I would have been washing my car. It was beautiful out, I work outside and actually enjoyed the weather today. When I got home, I was actually debating washing my car, but found a new problem.

[/quote]

Well, I guess I should have said:

The weather was nice but I had more important things to do. I had an hour break at school, and that one is right near UB north.

is there a laser/auto wash around here that can do a large (full size crew cab) truck? i took mine to hoag’s last week but it didn’t fit :frowning:

eh in the winter i only care about getting the salt off … i just run through them and call it a day

I wish my car could run.

I dont know, mid 30’s isn’t exactly what I’d call hand car wash weather.

[quote=“redrum,post:26,topic:24838"”]

I dont know, mid 30’s isn’t exactly what I’d call hand car wash weather.

[/quote]

yea thought the same thing…you’d freeze your balls off…then, all the water in your lines would probably freeze at your house at night

It was 41 at my house yesterday at lunch time.

sunoco carwashes

rusniaks ftmfw

[quote=“BikerFry,post:21,topic:24838"”]

In the winter I just throw $2 bucks worth of quarters into the robo wash and hose her down myself. Gets the salt off, plus you can spray your calipers, undercarriage, etc.

[/quote]

I used to do this with my vw when i was in high school.

God is that a pain in the ass.

You spray the whole car off, then it starts freezing instantly, and you have no way to dry the car properly.

Then the next time you bring a towel or whatever, and notice you are rubbing salt onto the cars paint.

Not to mention your thumbs are turning blue.

Just take it to the laserwash and spend the extra 2 bucks or whatever.