Last Remote Start Special, Ends March 30th..

Remote Start!!

Heat It Up, or Cool It Down, This is one purchase you Will Use all year round!

Automatic Tranny
Avital 4100 is the Model we use.

This system includes 2, 3 button key fobs, capable of working power locks, and electronic trunk.

179.00 INSTALLED (most vehicles) Plus Immobilizer Bypass if needed

Dodge anything will most likley be more.

Manual Tranny Yes We Can! Yes Its Safe!

Alert 450r is the Model for this application

you MUST have power Door locks for this system to be installed. if you do not, we can install them for as little as 50/door including parts, and labor

279.00 INSTALLED (most vehicles) Plus Immobilizer Bypass if needed

Avital 4400
2-way Alarm/Remote Start with 1 LCD Keyfob, and 1 (4) button companion keyfob
This system can do just about anything.

* Windows up/down
* Sunroof open/close
* Interior/Exterior Proxy sensor
* External actuators
* Full Fletched Alarm System with Starter Kill
* Remote Start (Of Course)
* Extendid Range (Up to almost a 1/4 mile)
* Lcd Screen that tells you whats happening at your car, and if any zones have been violated!

System Starts at 499 plus immobilizer Bypass if needed, every car i have installed this on so far has been at the 499 mark, so i dont know which ones will exceed it but im sure theres a few out there.

We Use
DEI (Directed Electronics) The Makers of Clifford, Viper, Avital, Hornet, Valet, and more.

The Systems have a Limited Lifetime warranty.
For the period of 1 year after the Purchase and Installation if Anything goes wrong with the unit, we will replace it for Free, Including Labor, NO Charge!!

After The 1st Year the unit is replaced for a flat 49.99 replacement fee, for the 4100, or 59.99 for the 4400 and STILL no labr!! As long as we Installed it, and we replace it, I will never Charge Labor on warranty work!!

Out of 150 Systems that we have installed only 3 have been replaced, None have been removed, and Not a single person complained, or asked for a refund!

Click link below,
Call 412-353-0631
or Stop by.

Off topic, but any tint specials coming up in the near future? Maybe for spring?

Actually i am planning on that for around April. :bigthumb:

Should be right around the time I’m ready for some darker windows. Excellent.

this is 179.00 installed on a 2006 Honda Civic? if so its very tempting

179.00 INSTALLED (most vehicles) Plus Immobilizer Bypass if needed

Civic’s use a universal bypass (45bux) plus you need to provid a key for the bypass

Does the manual tranny one check to make sure it’s in neutral, or does it require that you first “shut down” using the remote starter function?

Its very simple but seems complicated heres the rundown.

short answer-
No, due to most newer vehicle not having a neutral safety signal wire.

long answer-
before turning off your ignition, you 1st place the vehicle in neutral.
You set the parking brake, which the system does monitor
Press Yellow button on keyfob twice, watch red led for 3 blinks
turn the ignition back to off, and remove the key ( engine will continue to run at this point.)

Exit the vehicle, close the door, (which the system does also monitor)

Press the lock button, locking the doors and shutting down the engine, this will leave the system ready for use.

If the parking brake comes off, or any door opens the system will not start on the attempt.

this insures that you exited your vehicle while running, and it could not have been in gear at the time of exiting.

and if a door opens the system will cancel the remote start, thinking that somebody may have placed it in gear.

Ok, I have seen that system design before. It seems to be the best way to make it safe. But for me, that much effort, I’d probably forget half the time, and never get to use my remote start.

I want to find one that can sense the position of the shifter, and tell whether or not the car is in neutral. It wouldn’t have to be extremely complicated, just enough to make sure the shifter isn’t forward(1,3,5) or back(2,4,R). I haven’t seen one of those yet.

does your car have a nuetral safty switch? like will it start in nuetral, without pressing the clutch?

and my blond sister in law has no trouble with hers…

Once you use this type of system, it becomes second nature. The systems that sense the shifter in the neutral position are not a safe as a “reserve” type system. The systems that use a sensor on the shifter, have a device that mounts to the shifter, and this device could possibly become loose or inaccurate, which might allow the vehicle to start in gear. With the “reserve” systems, you always know the car is idling in neutral before it is shut down from the remote. The only way a “reserve” type system would start in gear is if you reach in an open window & put the shifter in gear, but who leaves their windows open in the cold weather? A suggestion we make after an install of one of these systems, is that you do not leave your windows down when you reserve the system for remote starting.

I, personally, have 20+ years (and at least 1000 remote starters under my own belt - no kidding) in the mobile electronics installation business & have installed for customers & owned many manual trans cars that I have used the “reserve” type systems. They really are the safe way to go for a manual trans remote start application. Chaz won’t steer you wrong.

“reserve” equaling the type of remote starter that you place in the “reserve” mode before exiting the car (Chaz explained this in detail in his earlier post).

I disconnected mine so I can reach in and turn it on without getting in, but it starts in gear too.

SixSpeed, I agree that the reserve is the best, I am just lazy. Now that the weather is warming up, I will soon forget about the convenience of remote start.

then allow me to remind you of the added convience of the turbo timer, and A/C, or just to get the engine up to operating tempature before getting in and launching outta the driveway

does that offer include newer mitsubishi lancers? if so ill have my cuzin stop by some time.