Remote starter deal for NYspeed

I have arranged a deal at Daryll’s Car Audio for all of you NYspeed folks.
If 10+ cars are payed for by Thursday, then Saturday the 29th we will pull a LATE night and do remote starters at a great price for you.

Range Price
500ft $175 (2 remotes)
1300ft $225 (2 remotes)
1 mile $275 (2 remotes)
1 mile $325 (has a single 2 way remote)

These prices include keyless entry if the vehicle has power locks and any security interface needed to insure remote starting.
All of these pieces have a LIFETIME warranty on both the Parts and Labor. so if anything goes wrong it gets taken care of.
We will NOT do manual transmissions however.

Get the PMs sent to me now! If I don’t have 10 definite cars by Wednesday then we will not do Saturday night.

What brand are these units?

The 1300 foot unit is an Avital (made by Directed Electronics)
Everything up from there is a Viper.

They come with a lifetime warranty for a reason, I put in hundreds of them and they work consistently and reliably.

I would be interested, but I have a manual transmission car. Any way to get around this? Sign some sort of waiver?

:tup: to Pitlord, Chris, I miss working with you.

:lol:

thanks MPD47… I miss you too! haha.

I will not do manuals at the moment. once things slow down for me in the spring I may be able to do a few manuals as I can get a piece that works with a manual.

Hey Chris!

Can you do one on a '08 Mazda CX-7? Someone told me I’d need Mazda to make a valet key because there’s a chip in the key. I’m not too sure how true this is, but I know the valet key would cost me $130.

I just need the 550 ft range.

Thanks!

-Bobby

Any price cut on one if I want to buy and install it myself?

dang good price, I wish my winter beater was something i knew would last me a few years because i would jump on this.

keep us informed on the manual tranny ones, i’d be interested in one for my civic in the spring…

I believe that is correct although I don’t know the insides of that car personally. The key doesn’t really need to be a valet key, just a key that will start the car. I will double check for you at work tomorrow.

I am sure something can be worked out… although depending on the vehicle you could be opening a whole can of shit on your chest if you slip up. Just as a principle Tech support, Install notes, and my time if I have to answer questions cost me money, so an off the shelf unit is all you get if that is what you want.

AHHH I didn’t even mention before, These CAN ALL be removed ($20) and reinstalled ($60 plus any parts(bypasses for keys)) into different vehicles. it doesn’t make a lot of sense to do it on a low end unit but as soon as you step up into a viper you can see how that might make sense. So if you want your winter beater to start and your next vehicle, and your one after that (since the warranty transfers as long as we put it in and take it out) then we can make that happen.

Good questions and response so far keep it up!