Laying the Mother F*ckin' Wood

Well that too - but labor would be 2x as much as laying normal hard wood. I have cement…

Gonna look super nice when its done How. :tup:

Cant wait for us to get down and have a breakdancing competition on it. http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm259/DIRTYELECTRO/ummdance.gif

LOL nice.

I actually have a lot of the original hardwood under my laminate flooring. I was thinking of re-finishing it, but figured since I already had a shitload of laminate in the basement i just might as well lay it down and refinish the original hardwood when it’s time to resell the house.

I’m so coming to visit in a few weeks.

noooooooooooice :tup:

cant really tell from the pics but you did lift the molding along the floorright? or is the white just the unpainted section behind the molding

isnt it called baseboard

yeah i couldnt think of the word lol

Good luck with that :stuck_out_tongue:

ha, looks good man post up the finished pics.

You don’t have to touch the baseboard if you just use a shoe molding after your done with the floor.

Nice work Howie.

My parents laid the same stuff in their house. At 1st i was really skeptical about it, but its really nice stuff.:tup:

well he didnt mention anything about shoe molding, i figured the 1/4 would be for flex in the house/expanding/contracting. if he was putting new basboard it wouldnt matter because it would cover anyways.

Pergo floors are def slippery when you are wearing socks lol

i dont remember the company…but new york kitchen and bath carries it… they came out with these new laminate tiles which are far cheaper than a real tile, but they come in a wide variety of colors and styles and textures.

And they are simple enough for a diy’er to do, alls you need is the glue and snips. we’ve been putting them in a lot of kitchens we have been remodeling and they look awesome