layzie vs firehawk853

well, i was there, and if that is all the video he has, then he missed the good races. Those were all short pulls and mis-starts. I was in a chase car, and what went down is really nothing like what is shown on the video… Next time, each car should have a camera in the passenger seat.

i was there for all the pre-race talk, and never heard anything like this mentioned… If making it clear involved not telling layzie, then sure, he made it very clear.

So. . . . . why can’t they just go again? Its not like its an official kill on the greater then thread.

it always ends up into a arguement if the cars are this close. and i dont really care anymore. i had fun racing and thats all i cared about. even when i sheered all the teeth off my 4th i didnt care cuz it was fun time

Uhg.

“the whole quarter mile??..” That would be interesting…

But seriously, the car is quick.

we’ll rematch. I’m sure we can both bring a little more to the table…

Damn. I love this thread. Props to both guys for being pretty cool about everything even though there are some disagreements. Now theres only one thing left to do. Set your cars on kill mode and do it again. :smiley:

Firehawk853 > layzie

Why?

1. layzie conceded defeat from a stop outright (you know, a drag race, to determine a faster car)
  2. did you watch the video? in its tough to get a fair roll race, thats why we drag race. now you just have to play the averages here. in one, he got a good jump and won…chuck chased, his own fault there and he concedes it. in ~7 of 8 races, chuck was ahead and/or layzie let off after the start.
  3. layzie broke
  4. people cant bitch about letting off 5mph early and “not running a full quarter mile” when we asked to start at zero and the runs started at 60 instead

Every race that happened was taped, and between the two videos, you have seen it all. For the sake of a decent video, they are split. If you think the video is slanted towards the hawk, thats because it is: I have a picture of his car and not layzies, and he was winning the races. No fancing editing past that.

Both cars had good runs, neither was flying past the other. Im sure layzie will race gas his way to a highway championship and chuck will dead hook 10s, so the real question is why are the 15 second cars asking the most questions in this thread?

And why didnt someone get out of the way so that the camera car could fly by :wink:

:nods:

said the best right there. it’s a good time, not a drama inducing thing.

It is funny that you keep mentioning the quarter mile. You do realize that starting at 60 mph or even 40 mph both car probably covered more distance than a quarter mile. I must also remind you that the quarter mile you keep talking about is 1320 ft. and it starts at 0 mph. Don’t take my word for it check out www.ihra.com , www.nhra.com , www.nira.com Ask any of these racer to start from 60 mph because you don’t have traction and watch 100% of then laugh at you like a clown

FASTMOFO with some sense in this thread. Take it to NYI or Toronto Motorsports Park

nevermind.:lol:

Really not the point shithead. The point was you keep mentioning the quarter mile. POINT IS THE QUARTER MILE STARTS AT 0 MPH from a dead stop. There is a tree and a timing device at the end of the track just so there is NO MISTAKE WHO WON. Is that clear enough for you or do you need it in simplier terms. Maybe I could draw you a picture.

eh, i actually agree with you for once. Both cars have more in them… i’d like to see lazie (both cars actually) on slicks and high boost from a dig, provided that lazie doesn’t strip any more gears.

Now your crossing the line asshole. Is that clear??? Should I draw a picture of i giant ass with a gaping whole so you have a better understanding of yourself???

haha.

unrealated JNJ story: one time i was at jnj’s with my gf’s truck and i was stuck in the snow… i thought it was in 4L… but i didn’t realize it had manual hubs. i felt like such an ass trying to rock it out of there, and he comes out and locks the hubs and i just pull out. :ham:

:eek:

Most intelligent post ever

well, in this thread.

you fucking all are crybabies.

I agree very much of what is said here. Minus the fact that instead of the “15 second car drivers” statement, i would replace with “people who weren’t even there”, and sackriders.

Well said.

lollercoaster. the import is fast, the domestic is fast. most of the rolls were won by the domestic. now go from a stop. that is all.

psh i wanna see team badass in the twisties.

lol. joking. :stuck_out_tongue: