layzie vs firehawk853

:slight_smile:

Shouldnt that include people with out cars.

Ignoring what could have happened had they raced from a dig or beyond 120, it sounds like what did happen was that they both took turns being ahead at the point when one or the other shut down, ending the race.

Cars were equal and it was a driver’s race under the conditions that actually did occur? :gotme:

Either way awesome cars guys! :drool:

How many pages does it take for a domestic guy to admit he lost to a civic?

How much power does chuck actually have left, to free up with just race gas? 100 whp or so??

Kevin probably has almost 250whp with boost + race gas…

I don’t understand how Chuck could have been on low boost… does he swap belts and pulleys and go through all the work and time, to lower/raise his boost on a daily basis???

Kevin can take two seconds to un-tap 250whp…

Didnt take you long to become a honda biter…maybe I should by a done up car thats still not fast and think im the shit then.

The firehawk is rolling on low boost for the same reason the hatch is…probbley not wanting to run race gas and kill the tires all day…

eh, i understand what beck is getting at, tho. chuck said that the blower must be removed to change pullies… Kevin has to flip a switch. The firehawk needs to do mechanical work to make his car faster, kevin doesn’t.

yea if they are going from a dig then they should go up to like 150 too

STFU Beck, I love how you think you are the Tunning expert in both Honda’s and GM to extrapolate how much power each is going make at max.

I know you bought a car that Zer0DazE did ALL the performance work on as well as the tuning but you are hardly qualified to make such statements.

OMG, Sherm and I agree… :yikes:

YAY

This is just a blower vs turbo debate

They would both need to run home and get race gas…regardless.

Damn this deskjob I just started…I will be around all day to pwn people.

Probably around the same time it took for you to be a toughguy once you bought your firebird :rofl:

haha, idk about that one, putting gas in a car /= jacking it up to fuck with shit. either way, both cars need to up the ante.

regardless of what anyone says about “should have did race gas vs race gas or upped the boost or whatever”

nice runs

and

everyone stfu about “what if” and wait until they run again with their setups.

stop speculating

stop talking shit

:word: shits over good runs :tup: rematch at the track :tup:

totally

but yea race gas in any application should mean more boost… so how can’t chuck do the samething? I Don’t understand where that is coming from.

i dont really care anymore. and the point is im ready on high boost he isnt, im sure he needs to change a pulley and tune on race gas i flip a switch and im ready. but i dont make excuses i simply said he had me if he got the jump and he did more times then i did but come 120 i got him i dont know why i have to repeat myself but u cant give the full win to him sense i did hold 2 strong one from a 40 mph start and the other after starting from behind and catching i dont care it was fun times im always down again and if i gotta take out the baddazzmobile ill do that to :lol:

My guess is this thread is going to at least page 7!

Haha. Oh boy.

How am I a honda biter? Whether or not i drive a honda, I would still be able to make those statements… And regardless of what I was driving, I would still make that statement.

I have never said my car was fast, nor that I am the shit, for buying a honda… and if you think its slow, why don’t we race then?

Or maybe we could sit and bitch about whos car is faster over the internet all day? Cause I’ve never heard about or witness you race anyone… :gotme:

I am only going on what I’ve heard/can put together for myself…

I have been out racing for 4-5 years…sorry you got a quick car in the past 5 months…

I raced Jeeves last week…I have been out and about…I asked you to race you said no…

then why is he like 5 spots higher up on the “greater then” thread then you?

I am only going on what I’ve heard/can put together for myself…

which is 2 cents worth of nothing