layzie vs firehawk853

Sweet argument.

I’ll make an even more worthless one.

I am 5 years younger than you, and have a faster can than you did, when you were 19.

So when I’m your age… :bloated:

I have no problem going from a nice roll. You know my number. I am not going to bullshit, and create any bad blood. I have never had a problem with you Sherm, and I don’t want to have one. If you want a nice friendly race, we can do one.

oooooooor maybe we can stay slightly on-topic here :roll:

both cars are lookin’ pretty mean right now.

I had this current car when I was 19…and im not 5 year older then you…try again?

You suddenly act like you have some clue about Honda/GM performance…and you don’t…I also heard you run around telling people you built that current hatch :bloated:

Stop making guesses at what would have happened…Its run what ya brung…they both brought their normal street setups…

Why run your car to the max at all times on a boosted setup and shorten the life(Engine, Drivetrain parts, Tires)…not to mention the cost of race gas…

Your just trying to jump on the honda sack riding train…

MOVE ALL THE OT TO OT PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD START A NEW THREAD

heres an idea…

why don’t both parties. set up a tentative date, in which they both have their own camera men… and are going to run what they bring.

Both agree on a starting speed, and an ending speed. Fuck if they go from a dig, I’ll be the girl who drops her scarf and/or lays a line of spray paint across the highway for a starting position.

/thread

Wooooooooooooooord on da street is betta than fact, y0!!

yeah but it wasn’t running 12’s when you were 19.

and that whole me telling people i built it, is bullshit. I know exactly who told you that, and thats because he was told by a girl who didn’t understand the statement “bought not built”.

Yea it ran 13.4…and you still havent run that car down that track…infact has anyone???

Stop assuming you have the ability to drive that car into the 12s…You probbley don’t

Infact have you ever raced at the track :lol: :lol: or do you just dick ride from the sidelines…

Sherm

Jeeves

beck

shut, the, fuck, up.

:biglaugh:

oh my, can we please get back on the topic of badazz racing making themselves look good :tup:

Did I miss that thread. Can you post up a link or something?:lol:

ya ummmm… wat?:biglaugh:

Good Races, Everyone.

http://www.jasoco.net/data/files/images/Chill%20Pill.png

OT: just like you said how you “heard” what someone said about what you said, perhaps you were misinformed.

just a thought.

and I don’t give a shit if your car will lay a smackdown on someone else’s…

this is not your kill thread.

EDITED BECAUSE YOU CANNOT FOLLOW THE GODDAMN RULES.

true, just wana hear what he had to say bout it cuz i was surprised to hear that cuz he seemed like a straight up guy… sry for the OT…

i say beck makes a callout thread to see if sherm mans up

ON FUCKING TOPIC PLEASE!!