legal to have all black pellet gun in public?

^^^^LOL way to get yourself killed by one of those idiots with a new york state terrorist hunting permit sticker on the back of their car.

[quote=“JDMAllstars,post:21,topic:34995"”]

^^^^LOL way to get yourself killed by one of those idiots with a new york state terrorist hunting permit sticker on the back of their car.

[/quote]

Yeah, watch out for those “idiots”

Well, just dont be waving it around and you should be cool, but i wouldnt recommend it…

lol nice pic don.

I’m seriously considering it.

[quote=“MicaH,post:13,topic:34995"”]

in buffalo kinda near main st, by sheas and 658 , over there, or near that other club(had same owner as marcellas, i cant think of the name of the place)

[/quote]

space?

[quote=“Carnut,post:17,topic:34995"”]

I just had this conversation the other day. However the question was if it would be legal to ride down the thru way on my bike to the gun range with my SKS strapped to my back unloaded. I mean its unloaded and I am going to the range, and I do have the 2nd amendment. Wasn’t sure. You be the judge.

[/quote]

I was out @ a bar one night and a guy had a pistol grip shotgun mounted to the side of his ALL flat black harley, it was the coolest looking bike I’ve ever seen.

don - you’ll get some attention, but it shouldn’t be illegal. So long as the gun is unloaded & registered & blah blah blah.

I HAVE NO WAY TO VALIDATE THIS.

i didn’t thinkyou had to register automatics in this state? wasn’t there something saying you don’t need a permit for a rifle or sorts

It’s not an auto. It’s a semi auto. You need a Class 3 Federal Firearms permit for those and I think there are special rules for transport.

I don’t think it is Illegal persay but probably not the best idea in the world lol. I still wanna do it and see if it gets a picture taken cause that would be one bad ass shot.

ill take the pic lol

it is not illegal to carry a gun in public or even brandish it. you can eat your food with it and technically it isnt illegal. if you carry it concealed without that permit then you are in trouble. if the gun itself is illegal then you are in trouble.

if you have one and a cop sees you, all they are allowed to do is ask you for your identification so they can determine who you are. but technically you arent really obligated to do that.

i just learned all this aftger a lengthy discussion with some cops and a swat officer who had a gun while we sat and ate dinner. pretty interesting.

i think HRK’s advice is the best…clear it with someone and be sure and that way there is no question and you dont have to jump through hoops.

as for the gun on a bike don, well…go see the movie “shoot em up” there is a quote in that movie that fits perfectly here

[quote=“Carnut,post:17,topic:34995"”]

I just had this conversation the other day. However the question was if it would be legal to ride down the thru way on my bike to the gun range with my SKS strapped to my back unloaded. I mean its unloaded and I am going to the range, and I do have the 2nd amendment. Wasn’t sure. You be the judge.

[/quote]

If the gun was purchased legally, you have the reciept and your permit/license to use that kind of weapon im almost completly sure that would be 100% fine.

considering that the above sks is not even close to stock form and it has the all the “scary” scary looking features. I doubt it conforms with 922®, and if that is the case you should not be encouraging police to see it or have an excuse to look it over.

922r is hella gay.

welll turns out the pistol will land u in a holding center for 8 hours

are ya serious!!! 8 hours ugh…

[quote=“bpipe95,post:34,topic:34995"”]

considering that the above sks is not even close to stock form and it has the all the “scary” scary looking features. I doubt it conforms with 922(r), and if that is the case you should not be encouraging police to see it or have an excuse to look it over.

922r is hella gay.

[/quote]

it conforms. It only has 3 addons and it is preban. There is more leeway than I thought lol

joe I will have to go see the movie. :slight_smile:

[quote=“MicaH,post:35,topic:34995"”]

[/quote]

that sounds like experience talking

[/quote]

lol Did you just get out? Any charges filed or did they just toss you in there while trying to figure out what the fuck you were doing?

[/quote]

You deserve it for being dumb. Why the hell wouldnt you consult the police first, as so many people suggested?