Lemon law?

I told them that if the car was not fixed the next time I drop it off (monday) that I will have my lawyer get in contact with them to discuss the options.

I’ve had it there 2x for my CEL.

I really don’t care if it gets lemon lawed. As long as they fix it and ensure that everything is fine and the rings aren’t fucked from oil starvation or something.

I just want a reliable DD again. God I miss my old car :frowning: lol

they arent going to care and even if something is wrong they will give you the run around untill the warrenty is up or its no longer covered under lemon law. Take it someplace else have the issues diagnosed get them printed up and take the car and printout to the dealership and tell them thats what need to be fixed. My buddy got into this and wouldnt listen to anyones input because he had bought a 2 year old car that had something wrong in the a-arms whenever u hit a bump the thing shook and rattled like crazy he kept going back to the place he bought it from and theyd say its nothing mechanical wrong blah blah blah well the last time he took it in it was 3 days after warrenty was up and he didnt know, and guess what now he had $1500 worth of repairs needing to be done and he wasnt warrentied. No dealership wants to keep fixing a car if they can tell you nothings wrong untill warrenty is up. if youre leaking oil after they give you the car back id check and make sure they didnt just put some silicone on there to stop the leaking for awhile so there ass is covered. best thing to do may be just run the motor dry blow it up and play dumb like you know nothing about cars and you have records that they “fixed” the issue.

Also if your cars been modded in anyway you can throw your warrenty out the window because they will not honor it, and rightly so theres no telling that when you put that intake or exhaust on you didnt fuck something up and they will know if you swapped the stock parts back on they seem to be good at finding ways outta losing money.

The dealerships don’t care about FACTORY tuning, or FACTORY UPGRADES.
I can’t take the car anywhere else around here besides the dealership of the warranty will be void. They WON’T give me the run around for 5 years, the car is going to blow up soon. or so I feel like it will. I keep adding oil.

Like I told them, I will have my lawyer contact them after my 3rd visit if all is not well.

But when you upgraded the “factory” parts you took it to another shop. They will find a way out of it if you did anything to the car just giving you a heads up. And i didnt say have the work done someplace else i said have it diagnosed someplace else so you can show them that you know what needs to be fixed. If you do get a lawyer involved you might try to find a way to get the warrenty work done elsewhere and reimbursed by the dealership you bought from, i know it can be done but not sure how, you basically have to prove that they cannot be unbiased to you and that they are giving you the run around.

nope when i upgraded the factory parts i took it to the dealership and they put them in and documented it.
the reason only the dealer can really diagnose anything is because they have to use a special tool called vag com to figure out whats wrong. you can’t use a generic scan tool.

I know the dealership i’m going thru gives everyone the run around. they did on my old car as well. it’s a shame too, the sales and parts dept. kick ass, they just lack hardcore in service.

its autohaus not ckyhaud. so stfu sorry they cant suit you right away like you are something fucking special. they have other work to do. i mean they should stopworking and making money so they can work on the car you beat the piss out of. for the record oil pressure is not oil level u can have a quart of oil and still have oil pressure.

ok dude. explain to me why one service dude tells me they can fit me in tomorrow, one tells me tuesday and another tells me monday? huh?
beat the piss out of? Show me proof killer.
I know theres a difference. Why does it have perfectly fine oil pressure now but it didn’t for the 2 days it was supposedly low to no oil in it?

Are you saying only that dealership can diagnose problems from there cars? you cant goto a different VW dealership? also the big problem isnt computer related im pretty sure the scan tool doesnt tell you your oil pickup is clogged with bits of metal or that your pan is leaking.

If you knew there service dept sucks why buy from them again?

And now that you told them about this there gonna say “well you knew there was no pressure and the oil was leaking, and you kept driving not our problem anymore we told you bring it in not drive it with no oil abnd bring it in.” Best thing to do with dealership issues is play stupid, cuz if they prove you knew there was a problem and you didnt fix it or stop driving the car then it turns into a finger pointing match. Also its good to keep in mind there lawyers probably deal with this shit alot more then you do just something to think about before throwing lawyer threats around.

didn’t think a 2006 would have a million fucking issues. Plus I was desperate for a car, hence me buying the DSG gti lol.

As far as I know there isn’t another VW dealership around. I’m giving them 1 last shot before I try and get rid of it back to them. If not whatever. I just wish it was dog ass slow lol.

LOL they told me it was perfectly fine to keep driving it as is. They’re only doing this to themselves.

well if they said this and you can prove it dont put anymore oil in there dont touch a fucking thing and if it blows then its there fault.

My dad and my manager heard them tell me this. I also told them to write it down(document it) but I doubt they did.

well then just drive normally and hope it blows up so you get a nice new motor free of charge like i said a few times before “play dumb” im sure many people here would agree no judge will fault you for listening to someone whose job is to fix cars if you know nothing about them.

autohaus fucking sucks. ive never personally had to deal with them, but they gave brett bullshit for the entire time he had the SC kit on his car that they sold to him and had under warranty. and i know 2 other people get the big time run around and them never wanting to take responsibility for their mistakes / false guarantees.

If for some odd reason i were to buy a VW it would NEVER be from that place.

What a clusterfuck, your best bet is to stay calm and reasonable which may be hard but will only make the situation easier. Its probable something stupid that broke but acting like a dick and throwing around the lawyer crap won’t get it fixed faster. I’m also pretty sure that the reason your apr tune does not void your warranty is because vwop looks the other way,lots of other dealers and vwoa would probably tell you to fuck off as would nys unless for some reason this has changed sonce the mk5 debut.

Track day track passes.I am sure you Sri e on the street as u text certain members as soon as you get tickets. You know the service departments are split in teams right .they sometimes are not all standing around waiting for you.go hire a lawyer and sue them.I hope u have a hook up ok a attorney because you are looking around 800 for retention.hopefully they settle before a trial because that is another 800. Do you know its throwing the same code?anyone diagnose it.all dealerships have there own computers. Be has bag com gm has tech2

good luck man hope you can get this resolved next time buy a honda

CK if you have any questions, just call/PM/email me and I’ll help if I can

Go buy Vag-Com, seriously, having Vag-Com is just part of owning a modded VW/Audi. www.ross-tech.com